2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

And ordered today:
af2a7ea58fb0334b15031819d45017f7.jpg

Still no actual golf thanks to piles of rain, but managed to get some practice time in this weekend and even hit some shots with my 58˚. All range so TBD but so far so good. I was able to get comfortable pretty quick and was really happy with all my partial shots with it to be honest. Contact was pretty good all around. I was even able to hit a couple of floppers off the rough-simulating turf. Excited to have this in the bag and pondering a 54˚ lol.

Was notified today the KBS Hi Rev 2.0 black shaft is on back-order until May 15th. :banghead:

damn that's a really long backorder
Yeah, sort of disappointed. I ordered on the 6th and just notified today. If I reorder tomorrow I probably won't get it until I will be heading back to Minnesota.
So I might just wait. I will think about it tonight.
I see markm778 ordered them also so maybe he should get hold of Callaway if he doesn't want to wait. Although he ordered a regular shaft and mine was a stiff shaft.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Got out in the cold and wind yesterday and hit a tour level shot onto 18 after a crappy ball striking day: from short side, flag only a few paces from edge, over cart path to elevated green, i saw a “hit it into the slope” kind of shot in my mind and barely took any time over the ball — hit it exactly where I envisioned on the slope and ball bounced up onto green and rolled to about 4 inches away. I had no problem keeping the 58 low enough to pull the shot off. I played the ball back in my stance. PM Grind FTW. :D

The more I play with the PM grind 62* the more I like it and going to my 54* New Level now seems weird so the 54* PM will be ordered or I might just run up to Dicks and see if they one since I am going to pull the shaft anyway.

Trying some pretty risky shots with the 62 and most times it works out as planned, just fun to try a hgh flopper over a trap and if it comes up short out of the trap is so easy...

These are on deck for me to test out. Really thinking 54 and 58 are going to be headed my way.

54˚ is definitely on the ponder list. Need to get out on the course some before I make a decision. I love the versatility, but I also like the shape of the MD4 for full-ish swings.

Its funny a week ago I would have agreed 100%, but the more I use this big honking shovel the easier it gets and going back to the 54* New Level felt odd.
I actually laid the sod over a 80 yd pitch that would normally be an automatic shot, just Golf and it's way of screwing with your head. but once you trust these big suckers they are hard to screw up with.

54˚ is definitely on the ponder list. Need to get out on the course some before I make a decision. I love the versatility, but I also like the shape of the MD4 for full-ish swings.

Was notified today the KBS Hi Rev 2.0 black shaft is on back-order until May 15th. :banghead:

Dang, Sorry to see this as this is what I ordered - maybe I'll get lucky with mine being a Regular Flex.

Will you sit and wait or change it to the standard Silver Shaft?

These are on deck for me to test out. Really thinking 54 and 58 are going to be headed my way.
I went 54 and 58 without even thinking about it because that was what I had been playing. The Apex 19 irons were actually weaker lofted than my CF16's so I was later concerned about gaps with wedges. There was no need for that concern. These are long, high spinners.

So I'm curious about this vs the TM Hi Toe. Really debating a PM for bunkers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dang, Sorry to see this as this is what I ordered - maybe I'll get lucky with mine being a Regular Flex.

Will you sit and wait or change it to the standard Silver Shaft?

I decided to wait until I'm back in Minnesota in May. I have the black shaft in my Apex 19's and my RTX 4 Wedge so I think I will go that route. I would have preferred to get them earlier so I could get a heads up on my friends back in Minn. :act-up:

My PM19 54* arrives tomorrow in the snowstorm per UPS to keep my PM19 60* company.

My PM19 54* arrives tomorrow in the snowstorm per UPS to keep my PM19 60* company.

Was yours back ordered when you bought it? It shows 3-4 weeks for her 54 on their website right now.

54 & 60 purchased, let the fun begin

Was yours back ordered when you bought it? It shows 3-4 weeks for her 54 on their website right now.

No. I ordered my stock Chrome lefty 54* Sunday, delivering tomorrow at my office.

No. I ordered my stock Chrome lefty 54* Sunday, delivering tomorrow at my office.

Ah, lefty. I was checking righty. Speedy turn around though, that’s nice.

My order said 3-4 weeks estimate, ordered last Thursday arriving tomorrow so 1 week actual. 54 and 60, graphite shaft, 1/4 inch long, custom grip and tape so not something right off the rack.

And ordered today:
af2a7ea58fb0334b15031819d45017f7.jpg
I love my 58* around the greens. This thing is money and it's like cheating in greenside bunkers lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I decided to wait until I'm back in Minnesota in May. I have the black shaft in my Apex 19's and my RTX 4 Wedge so I think I will go that route. I would have preferred to get them earlier so I could get a heads up on my friends back in Minn. :act-up:

Mine is ready to ship - Received an UPS Tracking number this morning.

It's just sim league, so take this with the absolutely smallest grain of salt possible, but...

I was really impressed with the trajectory of my 60* on full and partial shots last night. If it's even remotely close to that outside, this club is going to become one of my favorites very quickly.

Welp, all signs point to me ordering a 54 and 58 in Tour grey today. Might only get to hit them in a Sim for a few weeks, but that’s ok.

Back