2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

Welp, all signs point to me ordering a 54 and 58 in Tour grey today. Might only get to hit them in a Sim for a few weeks, but that’s ok.
That's what I have. I love these wedges!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It's just sim league, so take this with the absolutely smallest grain of salt possible, but...

I was really impressed with the trajectory of my 60* on full and partial shots last night. If it's even remotely close to that outside, this club is going to become one of my favorites very quickly.

Welp, all signs point to me ordering a 54 and 58 in Tour grey today. Might only get to hit them in a Sim for a few weeks, but that’s ok.

way too much talk of sims going on right now. Need more sunshine please

For real. Well, we actually have a nice sunny day today, but it’s 27 degrees out lol.

I feel so useless right now (well, more than usual) not being able to give much feedback on the clubs. Stupid winter.

But since we're on the topic of Sim golf I've been pretty impressed with how easy it is to clip the ball off the mats and flop a shot on the Sim. Sometimes I'm too successful and the machine won't read the shot. This is easily one of the clubs that has me most excited for this season.

Sunshine isn’t the problem.

b336c38c2c01ccb43f3e03b958a9f0c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunshine isn’t the problem.

b336c38c2c01ccb43f3e03b958a9f0c4.jpg

My god it’s like beauty and the beast. Such a beautiful club and that crappy ugly white stuff on the ground.

I've easily had over 10 clubs shipped to my work address from Callaway, and UPS just texts me an exception. Needs an address update. Really?

I feel so useless right now (well, more than usual) not being able to give much feedback on the clubs. Stupid winter.

But since we're on the topic of Sim golf I've been pretty impressed with how easy it is to clip the ball off the mats and flop a shot on the Sim. Sometimes I'm too successful and the machine won't read the shot. This is easily one of the clubs that has me most excited for this season.
We haven't had the snow but our forecast has me wondering if I've lived in Seattle for the past 6 weeks. It's been insane and the courses that don't drain well (the ones I play) are mudholes. I've literally been hitting balls into an open field and woods behind my house just to enjoy hitting my clubs. It's easier than watching the sim version of my self go for Shankapalooza 2019.

Last edited:
I really had no interest in going smoke on these but a 54 & 60 popped up on ebay for $250 and I had a $25 coupon so it was a no brainer.

I just might take them to the guy that does my gun finishes and have them stripped and given the Nitride finish, it is almost unscratchable and has a cool black / rainbow like look in the sun.

We haven't had the snow but our forecast has me wondering if I've lived in Seattle for the past 6 weeks. It's been insane and the courses that don't drain well (the ones I play) are mudholes. I've literally been hitting balls into an open field and woods behind my house just to enjoy hitting my clubs. It's easier than watching the sim version of my self go for Shakapalooza 2019.
I can't do that. I might kill a cow lol

Here she is, UPS found me finally. Now I have the 54 and 60 and it’s going to snow again tonight/tomorrow.

a2b0624341b5b49b2d423a271306148d.jpg

Here she is, UPS found me finally. Now I have the 54 and 60 and it’s going to snow again tonight/tomorrow.

a2b0624341b5b49b2d423a271306148d.jpg

These wedges are so gorgeous!

They really are beautiful looking wedges.

54 & 58 came today, don't have time to reshaft them for tomorrow's round so I am going with the KBS for tomorrow. A bit shorter than I like but should not make that much difference.

Actually I do have time but I worked in the shop all morning and I am near crippled and just too lazy to do it.

Saw these wedges in the PGA Superstore near me today. Great look to them! Love my current MD4s so I’ll wait a bit for these wedges.

After taxes 1 of these could be on order...

After a few beers and some rest went ahead and pulled the KBS and installed the Catalyst 100 in both wedges, ready to go for tomorrow morning with proper length and grips.

So played 9 holes this afternoon and I just fall more and more in love with these wedges every time I play. I had one shot in particular on a part 4. Drove the ball to 55 yards from the pin and used the 54* and hit it to about a foot from the pin. When I walked up to the ball the ball hit about an inch from the hole and released a foot. Picture is blurry but it was an amazing shot. I am so glad to have these in the bag this year.
89874c1e48c3009c7b6f2a46175f9986.jpg

So played 9 holes this afternoon and I just fall more and more in love with these wedges every time I play. I had one shot in particular on a part 4. Drove the ball to 55 yards from the pin and used the 54* and hit it to about a foot from the pin. When I walked up to the ball the ball hit about an inch from the hole and released a foot. Picture is blurry but it was an amazing shot. I am so glad to have these in the bag this year.
89874c1e48c3009c7b6f2a46175f9986.jpg

Dude, what kind of greens do you play on? That’s amazing.

Haha. I think they are Bermuda. I just joined the club. The was a SuperHot Bold in that pic.

No problems with the PM19 54* in snowy lies!

09d2a202322fd46a0078bbf1019a07c2.jpg

Been reading through this thread. I have the older 58PM and love it. Going to replace the 58 with the new version but really wanted to get the 54 as well. Glad I’m seeing others there doing the same. Think I going to but the 54 first. These are such awesome clubs.

After a few beers and some rest went ahead and pulled the KBS and installed the Catalyst 100 in both wedges, ready to go for tomorrow morning with proper length and grips.
Haha I had my doubts that you were actually going to NOT do the club work. Admit it. You're a junkie and willing to go extreme lengths to satisfy the need lol

Haha I had my doubts that you were actually going to NOT do the club work. Admit it. You're a junkie and willing to go extreme lengths to satisfy the need lol
Yes I admit it, I enjoy the process.
They played OK, any kind of steep swing and these shovels will dig a trench. Pick it and nice things happen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I forgot to state I couldn't see the green on this shot, only the pin bc the green was way above me.

Back