2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

Question for you guys. Is there any new club today that compares to the PM grind, or is it a true one-off kind of thing?

I'm considering a 56* wedge... right now I bag a 50* wedge and RTX 60* wedge that pretty much cover each other's gaps, but the 60* gets squirrely on full swings at the end of its range like y'all are saying. 56 PM or PM esque would be a ton of fun.

Question for you guys. Is there any new club today that compares to the PM grind, or is it a true one-off kind of thing?

I'm considering a 56* wedge... right now I bag a 50* wedge and RTX 60* wedge that pretty much cover each other's gaps, but the 60* gets squirrely on full swings at the end of its range like y'all are saying. 56 PM or PM esque would be a ton of fun.
The new Jaws full toe wedge (see the thread here) looks to be comparable.

Ping Glide 3.0 with Eye Sole is different but close. Considering offset, toe, and bounce.

The Eye 2 is what Phil used during those backwards flop shots back in the day… And is the “base” model for this design.

The ping’s leading edge is a little higher off the ground (can still open up easily) and the grind has a flat spot to catch squirrels… but similar.

Last edited:
Will need to scour the Internet to try find a new set of these.
Sad day seeing these go, best wedges I've ever played by far.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Yeah, things change, but I'm not sure this guy ever permanently leaves my bag.
Same for me, I bought a Jaws Full Toe but it is nothing similar to this. I've found a 56° PM Grind which I am sorely tempted to buy but I think I need to think of my whole wedge set up and try and sort it out.

Picked up 2 new 58’s from Callaway’s eBay blowout sale. My favorite 58 degree by a wide margin - just so versatile for my game around the green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up 2 new 58’s from Callaway’s eBay blowout sale. My favorite 58 degree by a wide margin - just so versatile for my game around the green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhhh I wish we got stuff like this in the UK

My 60* is still my go to club around the green. Another one chipped to 2 feet for a kick in par after me approach caught a tree branch.

Not sure I would replace it with a Jaws FT...

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

I think ol'faithful is going to get retired and shaft moved over to one of the back ups soon. it was a good run.

looking back, I didn't realize it has been in my bag for most of the last 3 years. 🤯
Mine is beat up, but still in the bag. I haven't found anything yet that I'd rather replace it with.

I think ol'faithful is going to get retired and shaft moved over to one of the back ups soon. it was a good run.

looking back, I didn't realize it has been in my bag for most of the last 3 years. 🤯
I knew you brought this thread back up to the top! Was this in the bag for CDA?

Get some freshly grooves going!

Still gaming my PM Grind 58*...

A

Absolute cheat code out of green side bunkers
Really miss mine.
Never found anything as good again.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Back