2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

I wish people would throw some impact tape on their wedges and hit some shots around the green and out of bunkers... the amount of impact marks you’ll see out towards the toe where normal wedges don’t have grooves will surprise some people.

These won’t win any beauty contests, but they perform as designed and impact some of the best spin in a wedge I’ve ever seen.

I notice on my current wedges all the time after a shot the grass mark is outside the grooves, high on the toe. And have been telling myself if they refresh the PM line I’ll be giving them serious consideration. Looking forward to trying these out.

I really want to like these, but I can’t get over how big it is. Looks like a spatula.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand. I was the same way with the original PM. I literally never even looked at it or demo'd it. But once I just tried the 2.0 for a few minutes my entire attitude changed.

I wish people would throw some impact tape on their wedges and hit some shots around the green and out of bunkers... the amount of impact marks you’ll see out towards the toe where normal wedges don’t have grooves will surprise some people.

These won’t win any beauty contests, but they perform as designed and impact some of the best spin in a wedge I’ve ever seen.

it’s a little humbling to look down at my gamers with the dbm finish, and see some scratch marks at the extreme toe perimeter. damn near a whiff. never would have thought i could miss that badly, but there it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I loved my original PM Grind (thanks to TheCup and Anthony Taranto!) and I'm going to have to get a 58* when they're released.

So much Callaway stuff being released but this PM wedge has my interest. What’s the price? I think I’ll just buy a PM 58 to try against my 58 SM7 D.

I think they're going to be $160.

You might as well get @brianmk24 if that’s the case...haha! I’ll play along too, just don’t ask me to volunteer to be a target.

I’m 100% positive one of these end up in my bag this year, 58* flavor:)

I might trust @KEV since he made Finley say bad words after a greenside shot, but Dave and pkorf are the better props!

What’s the stock shaft in these?

Why did they add more bounce on the 2.0’s?

Think I read it is the KBS Hi Rev 2.0 ... They'll have other options in custom.

Really pondering a Grey 64 in one of these this year.

I like the fact that they have a 54 available this time around, especially in LH, since that wasn't an option last time.

I've also seen grass way closer to the hosel than I'd like to admit but also where there wouldn't be any grooves so a full face of grooves is my friend indeed!

I've also seen grass way closer to the hosel than I'd like to admit but also where there wouldn't be any grooves so a full face of grooves is my friend indeed!
This is 100% true. It's nice to be able to use the whole face and still get spin that will check up every time!

It's funny you say this. My PM grind has one scuff on the face so far, and wouldnt you know it...its way out on the toe. At least the shot that caused it saved par.

It's funny you say this. My PM grind has one scuff on the face so far, and wouldnt you know it...its way out on the toe. At least the shot that caused it saved par.
Mine has one scuffmark also and it high and toward the toe, too. It would probably be at the very edge of a standard sized wedge’s profile.

88cd3f9ef531907d69809317d8b90b68.jpg

Nice! I like the medallion a good bit actually.

Wish they had gone the Mizuno route and put the Loft and Bounce on it but that's me be being "Picky"

Wish they had gone the Mizuno route and put the Loft and Bounce on it but that's me be being "Picky"

Loft and bounce are on the toe, I could see that info being on the medallion, but on the toe makes more sense to me.

the loft and bounce is already within sight though

The medallion is pure aesthetics and not weight bearing correct?

The medallion is pure aesthetics and not weight bearing correct?

I believe so. It's a really cool visual piece and helps it look way better than the original IMO.

the loft and bounce is already within sight though

He’s simply saying something that he thinks would look good and/or cool, not that the info isn’t on the club.

He’s simply saying something that he thinks would look good and/or cool, not that the info isn’t on the club.

Lol yes, I read it that way. Was just saying that info is there and pretty close to where he suggested it be. Was just discussing equipment. My bad

Lol yes, I read it that way. Was just saying that info is there and pretty close to where he suggested it be. Was just discussing equipment. My bad

Lol, and I was just replying based on how the response read. Mark wasn’t criticizing, just discussing equipment.

Lol, and I was just replying based on how the response read. Mark wasn’t criticizing, just discussing equipment.

The dangers of assuming context. Was walking from meeting to meeting and posted it quickly

Nice! I like the medallion a good bit actually.

I'm not big on it, but I'll be honest, I didn't like the one they had on the V-series until I had one in the bag

Back