2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

is it available there for pre-order? Saw all the flash and apex stuff, but couldn't find the wedge.

Someone messaged me yesterday saying they called and pre-ordered through them.

Question for the 2018 Grandaddy Team, could you see a scenario where 56* PM wedge could be highest lofted club bag or do you thing you'd still need a 58* or 60* PM Wedge.

I could easily have the 56* be the highest lofted wedge. That had been my highest wedge for probably the last 10 years so I'm used to it but I really think you could easily open the club up for any shots you need to hit.

is it available there for pre-order? Saw all the flash and apex stuff, but couldn't find the wedge.

Hasn't showed up to pre-order on Callawaygolf.com

I normally wait and do not give anyone my money until pre-order opens on callaway

Pre Order is January 25th.

I was told this as well but wanted to waited to see if someone was told the same.

If your gapping works, I think a 56° could be the highest lofted club if you're comfortable opening it up in the bunkers and other scenarios that might require it. The bounce seems very versatile to me.

The 54° and 58° we're comfortable choices for me.

I'm trying to determine the same thing. I think a 58 PM would work in the place of a 60 easily. My normal "sand" wedge is a 54

I'm trying to determine the same thing. I think a 58 PM would work in the place of a 60 easily. My normal "sand" wedge is a 54

I have the 58*. There's nothing I could do with a 60 that I can't do with a 58* and the 58* keeps my gaps better.

I have the 58*. There's nothing I could do with a 60 that I can't do with a 58* and the 58* keeps my gaps better.

Which grinds did you go with in the 54° & 58°?

I now see it comes with a C grind.

I just ordered the PM Grind in 54, 58 and 64 with recoil 110 F4's and midsize MCC+ grips from my Callaway rep. Having used these wedges the past two years, if they've improved anything, I can't wait. Excited is an understatement and the fact that us lefties now get the 54 and 58 degree options is great!!!

I just ordered the PM Grind in 54, 58 and 64 with recoil 110 F4's and midsize MCC+ grips from my Callaway rep. Having used these wedges the past two years, if they've improved anything, I can't wait. Excited is an understatement and the fact that us lefties now get the 54 and 58 degree options is great!!!

Nice! I definitely think there has been an improvement. Heck the new grooves alone for those open face shots are probably worth the upgrade.

Question for the 2018 Grandaddy Team, could you see a scenario where 56* PM wedge could be highest lofted club bag or do you thing you'd still need a 58* or 60* PM Wedge.

Easily! The only reason I have the 60* is because I had a spot open for a club at that end due to the way we configured the upper end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go 54* MD4 S grind and then 58* PM Grind 19 and had the same config in prior generation wedges and I really like it.

Nice! As a Recoil 110 fan, I would love to give those a try!

I go 54* MD4 S grind and then 58* PM Grind 19 and had the same config in prior generation wedges and I really like it.

I'm going to need you to ship that 58 to me as soon as you can thank you

Absolutely. But that has been my bag setup for a couple years now. I just have more confidence in 56* vs 60*

This will be my setup most likely. Heck I almost asked for the OG PM Grind at last year's Grandaddy. Glad I went with the MD4 X grind in the long run, but the PM 19 looks like those two wedges were combined. Preorder already a certainty. Just waiting for them to turn the site on.

I’m going 58*, the 60* is fun but there isn’t the 58* can’t do that the 60* can.

I’m going 58*, the 60* is fun but there isn’t the 58* can’t do that the 60* can.

I agree with this. I will probably be keeping my 50/54 MD4's and just replace the 58 with the PM

This was a really cool video! Phil, Roger and Callaway nailed it with these wedges. It's like I am beating a dead horse continuing to say it but it's the honest truth! I'm glad I went the PM grind in both my 54° and 58°.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm going to need you to ship that 58 to me as soon as you can thank you
Just keep watching for it to arrive. Watching and waiting...

This will be my setup most likely. Heck I almost asked for the OG PM Grind at last year's Grandaddy. Glad I went with the MD4 X grind in the long run, but the PM 19 looks like those two wedges were combined. Preorder already a certainty. Just waiting for them to turn the site on.

The X grind has always intrigued me but I still haven't tried it. Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy the PM 19 and am looking forward to hearing what you think about it.

Ok so I’m going to get a pm grind in the lob wedge... just trying to figure out what to do in the gap/55 ish range.

Md4?

Ok so I’m going to get a pm grind in the lob wedge... just trying to figure out what to do in the gap/55 ish range.

Md4?

Depends on your needs, MD4s are a good option for sure.

Md4?

That's the route I went (in the 56* S Grind) and it seems to work out really well. It gives me the flexibility I need to hit almost any kind of shot and then I have my 60* for those big flop shots.

Md4?

Honestly, both the MD4 and PM grind are great offerings. I think they come down to preference and club delivery. I went PM grind in 54 and 58, but could have easily gone with the MD4 in the 54.

That's the route I went (in the 56* S Grind) and it seems to work out really well. It gives me the flexibility I need to hit almost any kind of shot and then I have my 60* for those big flop shots.

That’s what I was thinking. Don’t want to do the pm under the lob. Still need those for the occasional full shot. I do love the s grind although the new x is very interesting for some versatility.

Back