Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver

Well it’s -8 out and it has arrived !
23c18d4678f029987e5805a3e68950d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the kind of selfie stick that i can get behind.

#readinhashtag'svoice

Thanks, I think it turned out perfect. Super impressed with build and ship time - custom in hand prior to launch day is nuts.

She’s a beaut, Clark! Yowza. That made me ponder a custom more than I ever have. And the cover is such a dope addition too.

Can’t wait to see what you can get out of this paired with some UST goodness!

That blue custom paired with the new Helium would be perfection.

I am sooooo freaking tempted to order up a Custom. I think the only thing holding me back is that it will drive me crazy if my driver and 3 wood had different paint jobs.

Either way, can't wait to see some more creations from you guys!

I am sooooo freaking tempted to order up a Custom. I think the only thing holding me back is that it will drive me crazy if my driver and 3 wood had different paint jobs.

Either way, can't wait to see some more creations from you guys!

Do it. Mainly because I want to see it lol

Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Drivers

Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Drivers

As for shaft upgrades, I'm looking at the Atmos TS black 6x that I hit well in the F9. Does anyone have anything on the Graphite Design ad-iz6x? Also, the custom black and white paint will be my choice if I end up with one of these.

I have hit the AD IZ 6x with the Flash. Numbers were good but I had betters results with a Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6x. The Fujikura minimized my miss to the right which was seeing with the AD IZ.

My preorder arrived yesterday. Hit it on the simulator at GG. Was happy with what I saw. Can’t wait to get it on the course.

As for shaft upgrades, I'm looking at the Atmos TS black 6x that I hit well in the F9. Does anyone have anything on the Graphite Design ad-iz6x? Also, the custom black and white paint will be my choice if I end up with one of these.

Good shaft. Going to launch more mid to maybe midhigh but spin stays pretty low. I actually prefer it to the ADDI which I know is blasphemous to some haha

It’s got some good feel to it, not going to feel like rebar, but on the long end, for me, I’ve seen some better dispersion out of others. Still, it’s a damn good shaft, everything graphite design makes is good, it’s just not talked about here very much.

that Blue and Black looks SOOOO much better than the stock Packers colors

Opened my SZ up this morning and shocked to find they put the wrong grip on it...batting 1,000 with new orders..ordered everything the same day from the same guy and had him read it back to me.
Not a big deal, but when you pay and extra $10 for a grip and now I have to go buy another $12 grip it is frustrating..club looks great though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That blue is fire. I understand the marketing of the green and yellow, as they want to stand out, but man it's off putting. The green with the epic was pushing it enough, and the green and yellow just goes over the top IMO. The custom blue however...I really like that.

That blue is fire. I understand the marketing of the green and yellow, as they want to stand out, but man it's off putting. The green with the epic was pushing it enough, and the green and yellow just goes over the top IMO. The custom blue however...I really like that.

A few minutes and a few dollars and the yellow is taken care of.

269fad790f567bc6a98666aaf004f6e5.jpg

I would still love to get a custom with red though. I absolutely fell in love with the picture of a red custom during the presentation.

A few minutes and a few dollars and the yellow is taken care of.

269fad790f567bc6a98666aaf004f6e5.jpg

I would still love to get a custom with red though. I absolutely fell in love with the picture of a red custom during the presentation.

Yea that looks so much better. Red would be awesome

Opened my SZ up this morning and shocked to find they put the wrong grip on it...batting 1,000 with new orders..ordered everything the same day from the same guy and had him read it back to me.
Not a big deal, but when you pay and extra $10 for a grip and now I have to go buy another $12 grip it is frustrating..club looks great though.

I bet if you call them they will send you the correct grip. When I've ordered over the phone from Callaway they have always given me any grip available without an up-charge.

7a8c23d637f426b30234fa3dcf0e0f77.jpg

I think this is the direction I am going.

I bet if you call them they will send you the correct grip. When I've ordered over the phone from Callaway they have always given me any grip available without an up-charge.
He actually just gave me a credit for it.
Such a minor thing but just another QC issue of someone not checking what is going out the door.
This irks me because in my Business I get fried if we make a shipping error and always tell my people to check twice then have a 3rd person check again.
Not so easy to credit $599,000 or make something right when the shipping takes a month and it weighs 40,000 lbs.

7a8c23d637f426b30234fa3dcf0e0f77.jpg

I think this is the direction I am going.

This reminds me of the Fusion colorway, but done SOOO much better.
Nicely done!

He actually just gave me a credit for it.
Such a minor thing but just another QC issue of someone not checking what is going out the door.
This irks me because in my Business I get fried if we make a shipping error and always tell my people to check twice then have a 3rd person check again.
Not so easy to credit $599,000 or make something right when the shipping takes a month and it weighs 40,000 lbs.

I'm with you on this. I've seen people fired for quality mistake as simple as sending a blue colored hose instead of John Deere Green.
Pay attention people!

If I went custom I would probably do something like this with the limited customized areas.

vXiajQu.jpg

The quilted pattern on the back is such a nice touch.

The driver looks awesome Jordan, congrats, great choice!

All these colors look awesome. I’m glad I like the stock colors (reminds me of the Masters)

Ball go far

Back