Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver

I'm sure this has been mentioned a bunch of times already, but how nice are those headcovers? Maybe some of if not the best in overall quality and presentation for 2019?

I know some that don't care for the style but the material and build quality is REALLY nice.
It's funny how a headcover can make you feel about a driver. Minor details MATTER!

I'm sure this has been mentioned a bunch of times already, but how nice are those headcovers? Maybe some of if not the best in overall quality and presentation for 2019?

I know we had every driver for 2019 out and all of the headcovers next to each other. You said "its the best quality in the bunch". That was interesting to me, because I didnt love the Rogue cover.

Interesting post, When I show my EF to my Golf Teacher, first thing he said was: "Nice Head Cover"
Callaway did this one right for sure - Stays on and easy to get off.

I know we had every driver for 2019 out and all of the headcovers next to each other. You said "its the best quality in the bunch". That was interesting to me, because I didnt love the Rogue cover.

The Rogue cover to me felt hard and almost plastic-y, like the Epic did. Im hoping the EF headcover is back to the quality of the 816 line

The Rogue cover to me felt hard and almost plastic-y, like the Epic did. Im hoping the EF headcover is back to the quality of the 816 line

The EF quality feels like similar material to our GD headcovers (which is saying something).

It's not even in the same category as the Rogue covers.

The EF quality feels like similar material to our GD headcovers (which is saying something).

Your right about the material like our GD Covers....

I don't even remember the Rogue cover, and played with a bunch of people last year who gamed it.

The EF cover stands out in just about every way (especially with the colors other OEMs went for this year).

No doubt. I actually just put the GD Driver headcover back recently since it's smoother/easier to take out and put back in.

The hybrid Rogue headcovers are also super tight but whatever. Only the fairway wood headcover is good.

I did see the Flash headcover on Jim's and it's great.

i know i have a bias but the EF covers are top notch and from what I could see yesterday in store provide just enough padding to guard the accidental drop on concrete

i know i have a bias but the EF covers are top notch and from what I could see yesterday in store provide just enough padding to guard the accidental drop on concrete

The covers seem really nice this year. I may have to find a custom cover for the fairway though the green and yellow kind of clashes with the rest of the bag.

The covers seem really nice this year. I may have to find a custom cover for the fairway though the green and yellow kind of clashes with the rest of the bag.

But your bag is black with only small accent of red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is right about where I play my ball, even with heel on the left foot. My guess would be to move the ball one ball width forward and you should be neutral or maybe just starting to catch on the upstroke. Just a guess on may part. But really if it works for you then hey go with it.

We need to get together in Wichita and play sometime this year. I try to get down and play once a month at Auburn Hills or Hidden Lakes.

Definitely worth a shot!

I hope we can get at least one round together in this year. Would be fun for sure. Auburn is one of my normal rotation (along with Sim and Tex).

You darn enablers. With all this talk of how good the covers are I just ordered a cover and it came with a free 10.5 head and evenflow shaft.

Customs showed up today.

d849a37588f0724cf6b68eef147e493d.jpg

looks bad ass Ryan

that looks awesome dude. That customs headcover is siiiick

@GolfFest That is soooo sweet! I went the retail route on mine and you have me regretting that decision :)

I know its not a huge thing, but i LOVE that the APW is black. They got that right

Customs showed up today.

d849a37588f0724cf6b68eef147e493d.jpg
I was leaning toward no custom if this is my driver for the year, but looking at that headcover, yeah....i changed my mind.

Big ole rain storm keeping me from taking the Epic Flash SZ on its maiden voyage. Might last through the weekend too.

Back