Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver

Just got fit into Epic Flash 9.0 +1 neutral slide weight slightly toward draw but loser to neutral Tensi 65g stiff.

From 255 carry to 274 into the breeze. From a -4.5 to zero attack and 6.5 to 13.3 with old tip Mogg used to beat into my head. The fitter was fantastic.

What did you think of the Tensei? Did it seem to feel loose? I see you have the EF Blue 6.5, was it comparable?

What did you think of the Tensei? Did it seem to feel loose? I see you have the EF Blue 6.5, was it comparable?

It didn’t feel loose at all. The EvenFlow felt looser than the Tensi and the smoke felt like a rod. Tensei was a perfect middle for me. I anxious to see what the UST shafts do for me.

Just got fit into Epic Flash 9.0 +1 neutral slide weight slightly toward draw but loser to neutral Tensi 65g stiff.

From 255 carry to 274 into the breeze. From a -4.5 to zero attack and 6.5 to 13.3 with old tip Mogg used to beat into my head. The fitter was fantastic.

Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me the color combo is perfect. Not a better color combo in professional sports. Now the only way I get this is if I can take advantage of a possible Trade In so I will be following closely

It didn’t feel loose at all. The EvenFlow felt looser than the Tensi and the smoke felt like a rod. Tensei was a perfect middle for me. I anxious to see what the UST shafts do for me.

I've got the Tensei in mine. I really, really liked it. Kind of just clicked right away during the fitting.

UST? Part of the Shaft Up event? Sounds like that will be a great experience too.

UST? Part of the Shaft Up event? Sounds like that will be a great experience too.

I have a handful at home. I hope to get into the VEGAS event.

I get the dislike for colors, but the best part is that you’ll never see the sole of the clubs while in play. If it looks good at address then the bottom doesn’t matter no?

Exactly!!! The color of the club on the sole will never be seen at address.

4111a831ac87c1169be8f80e9efea3d5.gif

Is Flash Face 100% focused on ball speed retention, or is ball flight correction similar to twist face or Cobra’s dual roll being calculated as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me the color combo is perfect. Not a better color combo in professional sports. Now the only way I get this is if I can take advantage of a possible Trade In so I will be following closely

I think a lot of us are hoping for a trade in bonus program soon lol

Adapter question, do the old optifit adapters work or will we need new ones if we want to try out shafts we already have?

I think a lot of us are hoping for a trade in bonus program soon lol

my trades will save me about 50% of the cost of a full 14-club bag overhaul. if we get a bonus, might kick my savings up to 70%. sweeeeeeeeeeet

Adapter question, do the old optifit adapters work or will we need new ones if we want to try out shafts we already have?
Yes, it will work. The adaptor didn't change on the driver - I had a range session where I switched the EF Black in and out with the Smoke . My recollection is the only clubs with different adaptors is the Bertha hybrids.

Driver adapter is the same. Popped my THCE shaft in and tested that combo out. It was a delight.

I went for a fitting today and they just took the flash out of the plastic. We took a few swings with it but didn't spend too much time on it as I really wasn't looking to get fit into it, though I would dedicate an entire session to it again if needed.

The sound and feel we're great, a nice reverberating twang but not high pitched like my m2 can be. Would have love to have tinkered with the weights and more shafts but wanted to focus on my initial purpose there.
3db44d0a396189180a16e3aa49668646.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back