Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver

Driver adapter is the same. Popped my THCE shaft in and tested that combo out. It was a delight.

This is the reason for my question. I’m getting the optifit put on THce and wanted to make sure it would work.

Yes, it will work. The adaptor didn't change on the driver - I had a range session where I switched the EF Black in and out with the Smoke . My recollection is the only clubs with different adaptors is the Bertha hybrids.

Fairway adapters are not the same from previous generations.

Took a few more photos when I got home. All this talk today has me all giddy! Cant wait to play Saturday and show my fraternity brothers all the new sticks! Also grabbed a couple pics of the shaft so yall could see the EvenFlow Green and its beauty!
cee3e1a34ec533fa2db4ffadde1ae31b.jpg
f0596fb3b8ac5146c64e32e7eea38e09.jpg
cee956c632e26bfc6967ce67d7c13b03.jpg
c49754c7ae17cc6f2c0331291fbe39ec.jpg
f4189fdb510da768e363f49346eba38f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great reviews and insight on the new driver, will definitely have to give it a try, or maybe I shouldn't as i need all new irons at the moment.

Took a few more photos when I got home. All this talk today has me all giddy! Cant wait to play Saturday and show my fraternity brothers all the new sticks! Also grabbed a couple pics of the shaft so yall could see the EvenFlow Green and its beauty!
cee3e1a34ec533fa2db4ffadde1ae31b.jpg
f0596fb3b8ac5146c64e32e7eea38e09.jpg
cee956c632e26bfc6967ce67d7c13b03.jpg
c49754c7ae17cc6f2c0331291fbe39ec.jpg
f4189fdb510da768e363f49346eba38f.jpg

Talk to me about the shaft and weight, what did you have in your previous driver?

What type of ball flight and spin are you seeing with the EF green?

Talk to me about the shaft and weight, what did you have in your previous driver?

What type of ball flight and spin are you seeing with the EF green?
So I had the Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5 so the shaft was a lot heavier. In my old driver I saw a lot of ballooning and was missing to the right bad. It was a 10.5 loft. Weight was between full draw and neutral. New driver is a 9 turned down -1 and D for the optifit settings and then the weight to full draw. The ballooning has stopped and I see a more consistent flight and my misses are no where near right as they used to be. I dont remember the spin to be honest. I had never been fit before so I was so engrossed in taking in what the fitter was telling me and trying to compare it to what I was seeing that I didnt get pics. I love the shaft though. We tried my old shaft and the driver just felt too heavy and once we switch it was like an instant change in ball flight and the full swing from backswing to transition to follow through felt so much smoother.

Guys this is a major skim job (sorry!). Saw the rundown of the tech and am seriously considering upgrading the Rogue, especially if there’s a program for upgrades setup like last year. I saw some went into detail in their fittings. A few Qs:

What’s the stock shaft length?
Where any of you fit to anything different than that length?
Any info on head weight? Has anyone been able to weigh one?

Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With respect to the weight, the regular Epic Flash is at 192 grams, don’t know about SZ. I’ll be adding weights for the FWs in their thread too.

fdde6d0d1ba698499b4e59737b15b357.jpg

Don't like the look and for sure won't hit it. So happy with what I have. When does it become available again?

With respect to the weight, the regular Epic Flash is at 192 grams, don’t know about SZ. I’ll be adding weights for the FWs in their thread too.

fdde6d0d1ba698499b4e59737b15b357.jpg

Thanks Blue Hen; maybe little bit on the lighter side, but looks to be heavier than the standard Rogue setups.

Posted in another thread that had a pic. The stock headcover is straight fire

Also, confirmed custom can be ordered next week and.... there will
Be trade in bonuses!!

Uh oh....... (runs to the basement to gather up anything)

Is there a difference between the men's and the women's club heads?

To each their own I suppose. I thought the headcover were hideous. But, since I don't use the stock headcovers on any club it is inconsequential. I don't like to advertise to any potential thieves that there is a new club underneath. That and my daughters bought me a headcover years ago that I like to use.

To each their own I suppose. I thought the headcover were hideous. But, since I don't use the stock headcovers on any club it is inconsequential. I don't like to advertise to any potential thieves that there is a new club underneath. That and my daughters bought me a headcover years ago that I like to use.

Yeah I get that - personally I love the color scheme

That is one of the better head covers they’ve put out in a while.

You’re right, to each their own. Luckily more like than dislike so it’s a non issue.

As far as advertising for thieves I’ll never get it, I’ve never had to worry about my clubs getting stolen because of what the head covers look like. If a thief wants something the head covers won’t deter them.

That is one of the better head covers they’ve put out in a while.

You’re right, to each their own. Luckily more like than dislike so it’s a non issue.

As far as advertising for thieves I’ll never get it, I’ve never had to worry about my clubs getting stolen because of what the head covers look like. If a thief wants something the head covers won’t deter them.
Right. But, if I have my beat up old raccoon headcover on a brand new driver. They have no idea what is underneath. Yes, they can still take it. But, hopefully they are less motivated to do so. Plus as I said. It was a gift from my daughters. It makes them happy to see it still in use. A side benefit is that my wife has no idea how often the club underneath it changes :)

Ooh, I forgot to ask this question and just saw a pic in Twitter that reminded me. Did they speak to the different versions of the Sub Zero that are on the conforming list (single and double diamond)? Also looks like there's a fixed hosel fw on your as well. I wish Callaway would offer some of these tour designs to the public, if even in limited quantities. Every year I fall in love with the size and shape of the TM 430/440 options.
e6fe66594c3e20fb913283134785e3f6.jpg

Lol right? Do they take 5 year old women’s Adams sets???

Don't count on it.

I assume limitations as to what they will take and the amount of credit.

Ooh, I forgot to ask this question and just saw a pic in Twitter that reminded me. Did they speak to the different versions of the Sub Zero that are on the conforming list (single and double diamond)? Also looks like there's a fixed hosel fw on your as well. I wish Callaway would offer some of these tour designs to the public, if even in limited quantities. Every year I fall in love with the size and shape of the TM 430/440 options.
e6fe66594c3e20fb913283134785e3f6.jpg

tour only and pretty tough to get one without spending alot of $$$$.

Back