Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

Nah. Callaway has been good to our forum and I’ve always wanted to play a set of their irons. I’m certainly annoyed but I’ll just wait it out. Besides the guy I spoke with today was super nice and did what he could to make it right. Doesn’t excuse the length it’s taken but he was cool and did the best he could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I concur here. A good product is worth the wait, even if it is prolonged.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nah. Callaway has been good to our forum and I’ve always wanted to play a set of their irons. I’m certainly annoyed but I’ll just wait it out. Besides the guy I spoke with today was super nice and did what he could to make it right. Doesn’t excuse the length it’s taken but he was cool and did the best he could.

Your cash boss man....good luck looking forward to seeing the finished product with the UST's

they're definitely worth the wait.

I’ve been a little inconsistent with these irons but I struck them perfect on Saturday. Right at the target. Now my only issue is distance. They went farther with a perfect ball flight. Could not love these any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

Your cash boss man....good luck looking forward to seeing the finished product with the UST's

Once I get with Danny and order customs I’ll get some nice pics in here. Probably going with black and red this time over black and pink

Once I get with Danny and order customs I’ll get some nice pics in here. Probably going with black and red this time over black and pink

Black and pink

That pro 7i hnnngggg
6f6c36642733e309a341f30af54dc62c.jpg
f570124bdc435ad8a6421bc243ab2573.jpg

And I think the cobra 3w was a nice rocket
d5cddd4dbcfb69f65611fccdb881aec4.jpg

dude @jourdaninmich those look incredible!

That pro 7i hnnngggg
6f6c36642733e309a341f30af54dc62c.jpg
f570124bdc435ad8a6421bc243ab2573.jpg

And I think the cobra 3w was a nice rocket
d5cddd4dbcfb69f65611fccdb881aec4.jpg

Those are some GOOD number, dude.

First swing with the new set Lolol I’ll take it
7732f4825452cb9d37552550cb94268c.jpg

they're definitely worth the wait.

I concur! Best irons I've ever owned and at my age I've owned a lot and played clubs from every OEM, even some that no longer exist!

This is a great attitude to have! I was told Mid March when I got an update but they were delivered on 3/7. Hopefully they will come in before the day promised!

First swing with the new set Lolol I’ll take it
7732f4825452cb9d37552550cb94268c.jpg

Are you spraying your balls with mist like Bryson? ;) Solid strike there!

57ac5ebc723ac836a3c5825aef9bfa56.jpg
99146ac2c8ec0f697c3360b1e991cda0.jpg

Dude those look sick! Should get to take mine for a 9 hole round tomorrow after work. Gotta get that practice in for my Alumni Tournament the end of this month! #TeamRamrod will have 2 people on it playing the new Apex and both of us have a Strokelab putter. Mine being the DoubleWide and if the Vegas comes in then that and his a Strokelab Toulon. We are bout to put a beating on the other teams!

Holy cow the pro feels unbelievable !!

Hit and miss first round with the Apex Pros today. Felt like the swing tempo was just off a hair and my alignment was off a bit but that’s to be expected for my first round in forever. One of my better shots was a tee shot with my 6 iron that was soooooo buttery smooth. The ball just flies off the face and I can get used to that

Well the sitting around the hotel room got the best of me again and I am inquiring about a set of straight pros with Catalyst 100.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back