Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

Just got my irons in last night and taking them to the course this afternoon. I have a two day city am best ball tourney this weekend, who would game these for this tourney with only one day of practice?

Seriously considering this. Any opinion would help. Thanks

If you got a new smoking hot girlfriend, would you leave her at home to take your ex to a fancy dinner?

If you have an idea what your distances are, I’d go for it! They are solid and consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I'm thinking. Hit them at the range last night and they were solid.

Hopefully going to hit these today against my CF16’s. Doing a driver fitting in a couple hours, and focusing more on the top end of the bag. But once that’s settled, I want to at minimum have my fitter check my lie angle again (currently 1* up, and I miss left way more than right now), and then see if the 19’s doing anything for me that the 16’s don’t.

If you got a new smoking hot girlfriend, would you leave her at home to take your ex to a fancy dinner?

lmao that is AMAZING. well done!

Never got to commenting on these during my sim round yesterday. I've used these clubs on two different simulators so far, and the distances and dispersion are very much the same. I had a right miss all day yesterday, but it wasn't as far as it was with my old set. Irons felt great after contact and flew high and true to me. Can't wait to get on the range and see more ball flights, plus my first actual round in 2019 with them.

You win the internet for the day.

Anyone have an idea when pre-order for smoke irons starts?

Asking for a friend.

Man these things are just so good. So much has been said about the ease of launch and speed and feel... I just can’t get over how complete a package they are. And they look absolutely stunning.

I just need mine to clear customs...

right there with ya. anxiously awaiting a delivery update.

I took about 10 swings a piece today with a 7 and 8 iron. That may have been a mistake because now I want to take my CF16 in to compare back to back.

Man these things are just so good. So much has been said about the ease of launch and speed and feel... I just can’t get over how complete a package they are. And they look absolutely stunning.
It’s so true. They are just great irons.

So it’s looking like I’ll be trading in a couple things tomorrow and grabbing a full stock set of apex pros with elevate tours and hopefully going straight in the bag for Sunday’s round. Since roger Dunn / GM has a great 90 day policy I plan on giving the pros a full workout for 45-60 days then either staying as is or changing to apex with catalyst.

Does Roger Dunn's have a trade in program?

Got my apex combo set Tuesday. There is no evidence on the receipt that they built them to the specs I ordered. +1 strong. Heading to golf galaxy to have them checked today. Anyone else ran into this?

Got my apex combo set Tuesday. There is no evidence on the receipt that they built them to the specs I ordered. +1 strong. Heading to golf galaxy to have them checked today. Anyone else ran into this?

I know in the past they had color codes of paint on the hosel that meant certain lie angles, kind of like Ping. Not sure if they still do that or not. I'd also call Callaway CS, they will help you out.

check again. this morning my shipping status was updated, and they are coming on MONDAY. so pumped!

my order is the first time i've asked for anything custom, specifically swingweighting and a lie angle adjustment. i'll get mine checked at some point. i know @jim54 has had tons of problems with special orders from callaway.

check again. this morning my shipping status was updated, and they are coming on MONDAY. so pumped!

my order is the first time i've asked for anything custom, specifically swingweighting and a lie angle adjustment. i'll get mine checked at some point. i know @jim54 has had tons of problems with special orders from callaway.

Thanks all. There is no paint makings anywhere so I’ll have them checked today and report back. Im pretty sure they didn’t do what I asked.

75cf6904bb0bd68f0508563c072d8df5.jpg

Just checked... Monday delivery!!!

Does Roger Dunn's have a trade in program?

Yep they’ll take trade ins and give you 90 days no questions asked return policy. Best in the business when it comes to returns.

Back