Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

b587a6f8cc1f29b9a7d5a6a2331bf111.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are just asking for the matte black custom recoils

Good lord I can’t wait to get mine in hand.

I could see you with a smoke combo set and proto 125s

I can see that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I haven’t downloaded the data yet, but the numbers speak volumes and wanted to share. We’ll see if my brain is telling big fish stories or not once I get the info from the pro shop. All of these are “-ish” numbers. Either way, the Apex felt amazing to hit.

Current:
Ping i25 7i standard length CFS Stiff neutral lie

Swing speed avg 75
Distance avg 143
Ball speed avg 104

Test session:
Apex 19 7i +.5 length True Temper XP 95 Stiff +2 up lie

Swing speed avg 76
Distance avg 161
Ball speed avg 112

Again I’m not spot of with the actual numbers and full stats, but that’s the ball park that I remember when we were working on the range. We tried a number of lengths, shafts, and lies, but the set up above was the winner. So much easier to swing and square up the face it was night and day. Ball flight and dispersion was so much more consistent than my current gamers.

Oh and for the record, yes I ordered a set when we were done.

I haven’t downloaded the data yet, but the numbers speak volumes and wanted to share. We’ll see if my brain is telling big fish stories or not once I get the info from the pro shop. All of these are “-ish” numbers. Either way, the Apex felt amazing to hit.

Current:

Swing speed avg 75
Distance avg 143
Ball speed avg 104

Test session:

Swing speed avg 76
Distance avg 161
Ball speed avg 112

Again I’m not spot of with the actual numbers and full stats, but that’s the ball park that I remember when we were working on the range. We tried a number of lengths, shafts, and lies, but the set up above was the winner. So much easier to swing and square up the face it was night and day. Ball flight and dispersion was so much more consistent than my current gamers.

That's almost a 2 club difference. All I gotta say is WOW!

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

That's almost a 2 club difference. All I gotta say is WOW!

Yea I know!! I also hit Taylormade M4, M5, M6, 790 and 760. Nothing, no matter the combination, came close to the gains I got from the Apex 19 or Pro. The pro for me just wasn’t consistent or forgiving enough, but was still better than anything else I hit.

Yea I know!! I also hit Taylormade M4, M5, M6, 790 and 760. Nothing, no matter the combination, came close to the gains I got from the Apex 19 or Pro. The pro for me just wasn’t consistent or forgiving enough, but was still better than anything else I hit.

Hmmm! Think I'll call my Inside Rep and have a couple sent to me.

This is going to be my set this year. I’m just kinda curious if I can wait till the end of March for demo day at my club to get fit or if I’ll break down and go to Club Champion and order sooner.

I feel like this is me when release dates start coming out.

7aa579c6e72366c5fae4823295902874.jpg

You planning on having these for Alumni golf tourney?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You planning on having these for Alumni golf tourney?

We’ll see. No guarantees.

We’ll see. No guarantees.

All I hear is excuses! Hahahaha. We need results!

Current:

Swing speed avg 75
Distance avg 143
Ball speed avg 104

Test session:

Swing speed avg 76
Distance avg 161
Ball speed avg 112

The i25s were one of my favorite sets ever. They were not short. 18 extra yards over that set is just crazy.

The i25s were one of my favorite sets ever. They were not short. 18 extra yards over that set is just crazy.

Pretty sure the reason for me getting so much more is a perfect storm. Newer tech, easier swing (not fighting the transition at the top of my backswing), extra length gives me a better posture and swing plane and so on. Admittedly I probably never should have been in the i25s to begin with, but I was seduced at the time and they worked for me well enough that I love them. I just can’t swing them like I did 3-4 years ago anymore.

I sure wish I would get a shipping notification, waiting is not good for the blood pressure and I want to feel the goodness that is forged again.

I sure wish I would get a shipping notification, waiting is not good for the blood pressure and I want to feel the goodness that is forged again.

The club house is probably getting tired of me, I just got done hitting the demo 7i for the third day in a row. My set can’t come soon enough!!!

Back