Callaway ERC Soft Golf Ball

Love the alignment lines. This is an issue for me both at the tee box and green. Definitely going to give this a try when it comes out.

There is other ways to look at it as well. Think more in the line of what balls will not perform as well as this and what they cost - then it seems like a great deal.

I could just walk 18 one round and save enough money to buy a dozen ERC Softs over the other ball I gamed in 2018. Not bad at all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 lines huh? Looks like something I'd find in my backyard, way off the desired flight path the fairway. I'd be interested if it wasn't for that, it'd drive me crazy.

3 lines huh? Looks like something I'd find in my backyard, way off the desired flight path the fairway. I'd be interested if it wasn't for that, it'd drive me crazy.

Just turn it sideways with the lines toward the hole and you don’t see a thing

If @JasonFinleyCG is still paying attention to the thread...when will these be available in our pro shops? Will they be available earlier online?

If @JasonFinleyCG is still paying attention to the thread...when will these be available in our pro shops? Will they be available earlier online?

Jason said earlier in this thread that PAR date is 2/1.

I have been thinking about this and it is just really hard for me to get my mind to accept a ball priced at 39.99 without a urethane cover.
Anyone that knows me knows I am not a tight azz when it comes to golf so it’s me complaining because I am cheap. It’s just there a lot of urethane 3 piece balls for 35 and less. Around the green (not full shots) a urethane cover always gives me the best control.
And I really like the lines on the ball

I have been thinking about this and it is just really hard for me to get my mind to accept a ball priced at 39.99 without a urethane cover.
Anyone that knows me knows I am not a tight azz when it comes to golf so it’s me complaining because I am cheap. It’s just there a lot of urethane 3 piece balls for 35 and less. Around the green (not full shots) a urethane cover always gives me the best control.

I've played the AVX a couple times this year when I realized I didn't have any golf balls to play with when I showed up at the course and I honestly saw more spin with the ERC than I did with the AVX. Definitely less than the Chrome Soft, but the only shot that didn't work quite as well is the low spinny chip, which I really don't play all that often. No issues getting partial wedges to just check up.

Well urethane isn’t all the same especially at those lower price points. Just keep that in mind.

I cant believe a company hasn't done it before.
You haven’t watched enough late night Golf Channel infomercials. LOL
995096e508a73a2f784fe8fd22d7bdbb.jpg

Well urethane isn’t all the same especially at those lower price points. Just keep that in mind.

I know that, not going to mention other manufactures names in a Callaway thread but the balls play all have very good urethane covers.
When my pro shop gets these in I will get a sleeve and do some chipping with them and see how they do

I don't draw or use lines on my ball for putting but I believe this 3 line scheme should provide great help off the tee. Into a par 3 or a fairway it should be simple to line up to the path you want to swing on and then just intuitively do so. They just look like they'll provide more help to me than single lines ever did and I'm looking forward to solid down the strikes all day. I will be buying these.

Available 2/1 everywhere

Well, like have said, beware of the trap of Urethane always means it is better. All we can ask if that you give it a shot and evaluate it based on performance.

Well, like have said, beware of the trap of Urethane always means it is better. All we can ask if that you give it a shot and evaluate it based on performance.

I love the alignment aid and I can’t wait to try them. Any Truvis in its future ?

You know I will do that

Not a fan of the alignment aid...
Not at first glance anyway.

Took a few photos when I got home today of this ball. Disregard the red dot. That's just me marking my ball. Pics are of all 4 sides.
fee7cad6a0ee04b3c862e0dfbc48f3de.jpg
a1c84e564bc5322d694de3ac182ad597.jpg
3e75ca4724bb8fb59b282f6d3e94393e.jpg
2fa54d871236fd82e132431f82b8137b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I laughed at Triple Track Technology ... they are lines on a ball, lol.

Not a fan of the alignment aid...
Not at first glance anyway.

Neither did I until I rolled about ten putts with it. Then going back to white or truvis made me feel a little lost

You are always a winner... Mr. Finley... I’m well versed in that fact...

Only when he has Rhi at his side....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Neither did I until I rolled about ten putts with it. Then going back to white or truvis made me feel a little lost

Made you feel a little lost?
After 10 putts?

Must be some ball!

Back