Mizuno ST190 and ST190G Drivers

I definitely hit down on my driver. Spent years trying to find a driver that got me below 3k spin with decent launch. Couldn’t find anything to knock my old Nike out of the bag until I tried the little st180 hiding in a less travelled corner of my ‘local’ Golftown. Despite maybe a 105 SS I put the Tensei white X shaft in and bam. 2200 spin with a good launch. Added 25 yards carry without trying (not exaggerating...had gps averages before -245- and after -272- to compare). And while this st190 looks almost identical (poor blue), if all they did were cosmetic changes and face tech, it’s still gonna be amazing. Well worth your time to try.

Video posted today by Mizuno. Talks about hitting down on the ball and he ST190 killing the spin.
https://youtu.be/DrhAfdnQdT4

I like the looks. Might have to see if my guy has these in the Mizuno fitting cart yet.

Have played Mizuno drivers in the past and have always enjoyed them. Miss the blue, but that black is killer looking. Will have to look closer into these.

They just look like they want to hit the ball HARD.

Really going to have to get my hands on one to try somehow.

If these ended up being a spin killer for downward angle of attack golfers in the 95-100 ss range, they would be killer. I watched the Mitchell video but he's swinging 117... Not applicable to my mess of a swing :)

This driver sounds amazing! Could just be the PGA guy crushing it though.

Looking forward to trying this out although I'm not certain they'll be at local GT. 2019 looks like a great year for a driver upgrade or at a minimum some fun texting.

Never tried a Mizuno driver, but if this is a low spin head then I might just have to try and hit one somewhere

It could be just me, but if you remove the alignment aid logos from both clubs, it looks very Rogue-ish?

This really is a sexy looking driver. I’d love to get some compatible numbers against my gamer.

Another promising driver for 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This really is a sexy looking driver. I’d love to get some compatible numbers against my gamer.

Not sure if you are going to the PGA show or not, however since you posted here, I was hoping if you are that you could this on the Demo day....

st180 was legit, a great low spin driver with near perfect sound. I'm excited to see what the carbon crown and advanced step tech can do!

Not sure if you are going to the PGA show or not, however since you posted here, I was hoping if you are that you could this on the Demo day....

While I wish I could, but I can’t. Two reasons, we film content while at demo day and I won’t be going this year :D

Rest assured I’m sure THP will have more on these drivers, one way or another! Haha

Rest assured I’m sure THP will have more on these drivers, one way or another! Haha

Man I'm actually excited for another Mizzy driver. Not because they have any crazy flashy tech or anything, but I love the trajectory their metal woods team has been on. JPX850 to these, they have certainly been on the rise IMO.

Man I'm actually excited for another Mizzy driver. Not because they have any crazy flashy tech or anything, but I love the trajectory their metal woods team has been on. JPX850 to these, they have certainly been on the rise IMO.

I think this one is tied for 1A/1B with the F9 right now on whats left for me to hit of my "must try" driver list this year.

Hello has anyone compared the standard ST190 to the G400 Max? I haven’t found anything to beat the Max.
The 190 looks great. Haven’t played a Mizuno driver since the Mighty Big...

Hello has anyone compared the standard ST190 to the G400 Max? I haven’t found anything to beat the Max.
The 190 looks great. Haven’t played a Mizuno driver since the Mighty Big...

I'm betting not many have hit this one yet outside of some demo days.

Though man, I want to.

This driver has my attention! I was extremely impressed with the TEE EXS though. I would like to compare the two head to head. I will say the EXS is a good looking club, except the sole. The Mizuno is just black and beautiful! But, if they perform the same...is it $200 dollars more beautiful?!

The more pics I see of these, the more I am impressed with how far Mizuno has come so quickly with their metal woods.

This is without a doubt best looking driver offering from mizuno by far

If the ST190 kick's out my ST180... I'll be surprised

Wow, This looks wicked. I need to hit this. It is the best looking driver I have seen for this year. Its not on the website so do we know the launch date. The Mizuno rep here seems to be a hard working dude. He has demos all over the place so it wont be hard to find it to hit it.

Back