Tour Edge Exotics EXS Driver Review

Did you try lofting it up to 11.5 or 12.5? I have a 9.5 that I just lofted up to 10.5 and going to try it on the course today. Lofting up did not visibly change the face angle, which is a good thing IMO.

I did. My eye and more importantly swing are really sensitive to lofting up as it always closing the face to my eye which hurts my already low left miss.

Lately on the monitor my driver swing produces really low spin.
So I think the days of 10.5 heads are over for me. I simply need more loft to bring the spin up where it needs to be.

I’m fooling around now with a Ping 16* ladies head I found on an R flex shaft. And it seems to be working which is nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just continue to hear great things about this driver!! Need to try this one out.

I did. My eye and more importantly swing are really sensitive to lofting up as it always closing the face to my eye which hurts my already low left miss.

Lately on the monitor my driver swing produces really low spin.
So I think the days of 10.5 heads are over for me. I simply need more loft to bring the spin up where it needs to be.

I’m fooling around now with a Ping 16* ladies head I found on an R flex shaft. And it seems to be working which is nuts.

That is why I was so hesitant to try to loft it up, but it does not appear to change the face angle. Guess I will see when I hit it later today. I would actually be happy if it produces a right to left ball flight. I have always played that ball flight but could not produce it in the 9.5* stock setting. I have been longing for my consistent draw to come back and think I definitely consistently need a little more lauch as well.

That is why I was so hesitant to try to loft it up, but it does not appear to change the face angle. Guess I will see when I hit it later today. I would actually be happy if it produces a right to left ball flight. I have always played that ball flight but could not produce it in the 9.5* stock setting. I have been longing for my consistent draw to come back and think I definitely consistently need a little more lauch as well.

In the micrometer, it doesn't change face angle much at all.

Intriguing.......very intriguing

Funny I changed mine to 11.5 at the u+ setting and I seem to get center strikes but the launch was too high. Got a good 200-210 yards average.

I think the more upright lie works for me.

Anyone know if the last driver EX10's shaft adapter was changed when the EXS was released? Jman?

I called TEE and bought directly from them. Shipped quickly too. and yes, the EX10 is the same adapter (per TEE rep)

The adapter was $20 plus shipping.

My golf guy that I deal with gets the EXS line and fitting cart next week! Bad news, wife has a death grip on the pocket book until after the Sweep!

Got my EXS driver in today from the THP Live contest at Tour Edge. Really interested to get it out and try against the likes of my trusty Epic. Once I start getting out this year I will be dropping my thoughts in here.

Got my EXS driver in today from the THP Live contest at Tour Edge. Really interested to get it out and try against the likes of my trusty Epic. Once I start getting out this year I will be dropping my thoughts in here.

I went from the regular Epic to the EXS. I find the EXS to yield tighter dispersion and feel it is a little more forgiving / less penal on off-center strikes. Get pretty much equal distance from both on pure strikes. Looking forward to your thoughts.

I went from the regular Epic to the EXS. I find the EXS to yield tighter dispersion and feel it is a little more forgiving / less penal on off-center strikes. Get pretty much equal distance from both on pure strikes. Looking forward to your thoughts.
Yeah I'm a traditional Sub Zero player, but I'm coming in with no preconceived notions and just letting the results speak for themselves. Once winter finally gets off its last leg.

Mine just came in!

D2SZotfUcAAQo1l.jpg:large

More coming once I can type
ff962928b2b8c9ab792afa81079fd3cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

March 25th 3:30 PM
Wind 10mph against Temp 60*
Limited flight srixon range ball's quality 6/10
Rubber tee mat from 2nd level of driving range

So my first time swinging the club was in my office and I liked the weighting of it a lot. I got the 60 S shaft (I wasn't sure which to go with).

Got to the range today and my swing was a little long and loose. Was coming across the ball pretty badly but was able to get a few decent swings in where I saw my 5-10 yard fade.

The sound surprised me since it was a lot more muted than I expected but not a dull sound.

Ball flight was immediately low because the rubber tees didnt let me go as high as I would have liked. I found a replacement tee but it was only slightly better. Hit a lot low on the face and while they didnt get up in the air they were still carrying past the 200 sign on the range. I think the range goes to 250 yards and I hit a lot that even with my face were landing at the fence or hitting it. Granted I was a floor up but also into a decent wind. I am bummed that the range uses limited flight halls because it seemed like they were getting out there but idk what was taken off.

I definitely see this one knocking the xhot out of my bag already and I haven't even had a chance to adjust it to where I need it.

More to come once the rain goes away. Thanks again to THP and Tour Edge.

Videos for sound:

https://youtu.be/hBcBW2JBqnI

Last edited:
March 25th 3:30 PM
Wind 10mph against Temp 60*
Limited flight srixon range ball's quality 6/10
Rubber tee mat from 2nd level of driving range

So my first time swinging the club was in my office and I liked the weighting of it a lot. I got the 60 S shaft (I wasn't sure which to go with).

Got to the range today and my swing was a little long and loose. Was coming across the ball pretty badly but was able to get a few decent swings in where I saw my 5-10 yard fade.

The sound surprised me since it was a lot more muted than I expected but not a dull sound.

Ball flight was immediately low because the rubber tees didnt let me go as high as I would have liked. I found a replacement tee but it was only slightly better. Hit a lot low on the face and while they didnt get up in the air they were still carrying past the 200 sign on the range. I think the range goes to 250 yards and I hit a lot that even with my face were landing at the fence or hitting it. Granted I was a floor up but also into a decent wind. I am bummed that the range uses limited flight halls because it seemed like they were getting out there but idk what was taken off.

I definitely see this one knocking the xhot out of my bag already and I haven't even had a chance to adjust it to where I need it.

More to come once the rain goes away. Thanks again to THP and Tour Edge.

Videos for sound:

*coming soon*

200 yards is pretty decent. I get about the same if there are 5-10 mph winds. Also, srixon balls. Mine is 10.5R. when there is strong winds like 15-20 mph, I can only muster 170 y max. But it's still a straight bomb.

What is your swing speed? I suspect you would get 240-260 y on a real ball.

Try tinkering with the FTS.

200 yards is pretty decent. I get about the same if there are 5-10 mph winds. Also, srixon balls. Mine is 10.5R. when there is strong winds like 15-20 mph, I can only muster 170 y max. But it's still a straight bomb.

What is your swing speed? I suspect you would get 240-260 y on a real ball.

Try tinkering with the FTS.

Going to change the settings tomorrow to what I think they should be. Haven't measured driver swing speed in a while.

After a ton of tinkering with shafts, weighting, loft settings, etc., I believe I have finally settled on a configuration that will suit me best. Was trying like heck to get my draw back and finally did. Accra TZ6 shaft playing at 45", lofted up to 10.5° and 9 gram weight in heel and 6 gram weight in back. Have hit some hard hooks, but can live with those much better than I can weak flares to the right.

After a ton of tinkering with shafts, weighting, loft settings, etc., I believe I have finally settled on a configuration that will suit me best. Was trying like heck to get my draw back and finally did. Accra TZ6 shaft playing at 45", lofted up to 10.5° and 9 gram weight in heel and 6 gram weight in back. Have hit some hard hooks, but can live with those much better than I can weak flares to the right.

Awesome... What happened to the tape?

I'm still configuring mine. I've settled on the un setting at fts1. But I'm trying to figure out how to make sure the balls cut through the winds without losing too much distance. Any ideas?

Awesome... What happened to the tape?

I'm still configuring mine. I've settled on the un setting at fts1. But I'm trying to figure out how to make sure the balls cut through the winds without losing too much distance. Any ideas?

Tape didn't do anything good for me so it was short lived. The lower spin (FST1 I believe) setting with the heavier weight in the heel should help more into the wind than the other setting would.

Mine just came in!

Excited to join you gents in the testing here. Going to be really fun putting it up against the Cobra F9.

Thank you THP and Tour Edge for the great March Madness contest!

With being selected to TEEm this year....I hope I get the opportunity to give this a go. Keep up with the feedback guys, im enjoying it

Back