Tour Edge Exotics EXS Driver Review

I "Think" Tour Edge has a 30 day Play Guarantee on this club.

"Our 30 Day Play Guarantee!

At Tour Edge we don't just stand behind our merchandise, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.

What is our guarantee?

Very simple, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt for a full credit.

Golf clubs purchased under this guarantee may be in any "playable" state. This means you can try the club as much as you like for 30 days and as long as it is not broken or "unplayable" you may return it for a full credit."

I can speak to the fact that TE does honor it, no questions asked and will credit your method of payment.
I might go that route. Especially if ai can get into the club for a demo/fitting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well, my reviewing is done. Moral of the story - Be careful buying secondhand shafts off eBay.

764b97e2b168be9a45ef895d93b30e9a.jpg
c56402095684fe4880da58f53d4f33a0.jpg
0e5f362c47f078cca609d494b780c177.jpg

Well, my reviewing is done. Moral of the story - Be careful buying secondhand shafts off eBay.

Okay, I get that the shaft failed, and the head/hosel adapter separated from it, but what the heck did the head hit to do all that damage?

Okay, I get that the shaft failed, and the head/hosel adapter separated from it, but what the heck did the head hit to do all that damage?

Hit the post at the corner of the stall. It flew off in my downswing.

Oh dude, that’s brutal. Ouch.

Sh*t happens. Now I’m really glad Hogan decided to release a driver.

I wonder if Tour Edge will warranty it?

Ouch that’s brutal - hope you give the truthful feedback to that ebay seller

Ouch that’s brutal - hope you give the truthful feedback to that ebay seller

I’ve had it for a month or so, doubt it would do any good. Oh well, we had a good run. If the new Hogan driver doesn’t work I’ll definitely be picking up another EXS.

I had a chance to take a few swings with @OITW ‘s driver two weekends ago. Seemed to put a good flight on the ball, and felt pretty sweet. I didn’t love the sound, but could easily get over that. Sounded a lot like the OG Epic.

Looks on the other hand, are top notch. Absolutely beautiful club with a great color scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sh*t happens. Now I’m really glad Hogan decided to release a driver.

I wonder if Tour Edge will warranty it?

It is worth a try. They actually offer a lifetime warranty on all their products. Not sure of there are any exclusions though. They have head in their warehouse from 20 or so years ago (the Museum I believe they called it) to satisfy any warranty claims that may come in on them.

It is worth a try. They actually offer a lifetime warranty on all their products. Not sure of there are any exclusions though. They have head in their warehouse from 20 or so years ago (the Museum I believe they called it) to satisfy any warranty claims that may come in on them.

I may shoot them an email out of curiosity but I don’t expect them to cover it. And if they would I don’t know if I could, in good conscience, take them up on it. It damn sure wasn’t their equipment that failed.

Look what showed up this evening!

20190514_175534_resized.jpg

Ordered my EXS Driver about a week and a half ago, it was out of stock so had to ship direct from Tour Edge. Pics are just so so, but wanted to share something. Head is 10.5*, shaft is Tensei Blue 60R, TEE/Lamkin UTx midsize grip.

20190514_180050_resized.jpg

20190514_180410_resized.jpg

20190514_180436_resized.jpg

20190514_180620_resized.jpg

20190514_180546_resized.jpg

20190514_181010_resized2.jpg

Looks great, can't wait to get it out to the driving range, and put it in play on the course. Of course we've had great Spring weather the last few weeks, but rain forecast starting tomorrow for most of the next week.

Seriously pondering the weight kit, think that might be fun to tinker with.

Happy with both Cleveland Launcher HB & Wilson D7 drivers, 10.5 reg shafts. Seen a few review on this Tour Edge Exotics EXS driver as well as this thread. There's something about it that pulls my trigger. Just bought one with the Tensei Blue 50 reg shaft, 10.5*. Should have it by Saturday or Monday.

Dude, are you hitting off asphalt?

Loving this driver to the point I want a blue EXS hat. I have been checking the Tour Edge site along with ebay and amazon and cannot find one available. Can someone tell me where I can buy one?

^ Sorry ... posted a little too quickly. Looks like they're out of stock. Too bad - it's a good looking hat.

I was looking at the adjustment charts. What hosel position opens the club face and which ones close it?

I was looking at the adjustment charts. What hosel position opens the club face and which ones close it?

I found the n+, n, ++ opens it up more. The rest with more upright lie closed it for me. Depending on your swing style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving this driver to the point I want a blue EXS hat. I have been checking the Tour Edge site along with ebay and amazon and cannot find one available. Can someone tell me where I can buy one?

Tour Edge posted on their Instagram pictures of new hats that should be available soon.

Surprised out of the 10k you didn’t grab a Tour Edge hat

Never made it to the apparel side of Budget Golf!

Never made it to the apparel side of Budget Golf!

Smart Man! Equipment all Day Long!

I have used my EXS Drive my last 2 Rounds in the Cold (40-45) and Rain and I'm hitting farther than my old Driver last Summer! Can't wait until it warms up!

Back