2019 Srixon Z-STAR and Z-STAR XV Golf Balls

I just got the new prov1x and tp5x to compare against the XV and zstar. Depending on the spin model off the F9 irons will help me determine which direction I'm going. With my old irons I was firmly in the XV camp.

Played the XV today.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck for daaaaaaaays.

If 6 ball test packs are available for 10 bucks I need to jump on that. I picked up some QST last year when they had the same deal at release.

Played 19 ZStar today and unless the new TP5 is just crazy good, this is the gamer. It’s at least 5 yards longer than 17 ZStar for me, still spins A TON into and around the green, is great to putt with, and I have had no durability issues even being in the sand more than I would have liked today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 19 ZStar today and unless the new TP5 is just crazy good, this is the gamer. It’s at least 5 yards longer than 17 ZStar for me, still spins A TON into and around the green, is great to putt with, and I have had no durability issues even being in the sand more than I would have liked today.

This makes me very happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know you’ve always been a ZStar guy and you will NOT be disappointed. Ball is awesome.

The ball is good. Really good.

Though the HS boys have had quite a lot of fun with the “SERM” tech term. Way too much crude fun.

The ball is good. Really good.

Though the HS boys have had quite a lot of fun with the “SERM” tech term. Way too much crude fun.

I mean it’s a layup for jokes ! But it’s legit !

Golf Galaxy's website now has the 6 packs on sale for $10. Both versions of the ball are available.

Dude thank you for this, just got 4 dozen for $80. Just absurd.

Definitely going to grab some of these

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Some coupon codes to save a bit more as well. They're going to run out of stock, lol!

Golf Galaxy's website now has the 6 packs on sale for $10. Both versions of the ball are available.

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up 8 six pacts for $80.00 Unreal. Probably should have gotten more. But the 2017 version lasted so good that I got multiple rounds with them. As long as I keep them in the fairway on my drives. LOL

Just bought 5 dozen for $85 (extra 15% off too)...can't beat that and I didn't even need more golf balls lol

Another thanks for the killer share, just picked up 3 dozen. Now up to 7 dozen 2019 and 2017 model Z-Stars on the shelf... I'm good now :angel:

Turned out sweeeeeeeetttttttt

0d60bc089ffbdc718d40d22aed7d64d6.jpg
I'm still Loving the logo balls. Where did you get them done?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I'm still Loving the logo balls. Where did you get them done?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Cleveland/Srixon has a tremendous HS program.

In for 5.5 dozen at just under $15 per after the Rakuten/Ebates deal at Dick's.

Picked up a dozen ZStar XV's yesterday and will be trying them out tomorrow morning. I played the xv alot in 2017 (got my first competition HIO with one) but didn't use last years model much. Looking forward to giving the '19 model a try.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Picked up some test packs at DSG. Got a dozen Z Star and a dozen XV for $40. More golf balls was about the last thing I needed but I couldn't resist the deal.

I played the XV in the cold yesterday and enjoyed again, even into dormant greens.

That said, the new TP5 and TP5x arrived today and it’s time for a throw down.

I played the XV in the cold yesterday and enjoyed again, even into dormant greens.

That’s the comparo I really want to know about. I really love the new ZStar.

Going to be watching this throwdown closely. Based on a ridiculous price (less than $20 a dozen after discounts) I’m invested in the XV for the year, but I’m very interested to see how it compares to TP5x for you.

I will be very interested to see your thoughts on these two.

That’s the comparo I really want to know about. I really love the new ZStar.

Going to be watching this throwdown closely. Based on a ridiculous price (less than $20 a dozen after discounts) I’m invested in the XV for the year, but I’m very interested to see how it compares to TP5x for you.

I will be very interested to see your thoughts on these two.

Really hoping for a few days of consistent weather soon so I can give some decent feedback on them to you guys. I’ve been super impressed by the Srixons so far.

Back