Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New range finder from Precision Pro. Priced at $329.

The NX9 HD Slope features a brighter, wider LCD display in the form of 7x24 optics and 7X magnification. The new Magnetic Grip feature adds an internal-locking magnet that allows you to store the rangefinder on the side of the golf cart within easy reach for every shot.

Additional features include faster distance measurements, a new modern, clean design; and redesigned carrying case. This goes along with Precision Pro Golf’s industry-leading Precision Pro Care Package that includes a two-year warranty and free battery replacement service, among other items.

"The NX9 HD Slope is the best rangefinder we have built yet. We put a lot of thought and feedback from golfers into the product. The optics are wide and clear, it's faster, and the design is attractive and clean. The Magnetic Grip makes it super convenient for storing on your cart and we’ve completely redesigned the carrying case with the golfer in mind. We're very excited with the way it complements our NX7 Pro Slope and NX7 models,” said Clay Hood, Co-Founder at Precision Pro Golf.

Screen%20Shot%202019-01-14%20at%201.01.44%20PM-M.png

Screen%20Shot%202019-01-14%20at%201.01.53%20PM-M.png

New NX9 HD Slope from Precision Pro

New NX9 HD Slope from Precision Pro

Hey THP! We are excited to announce our newest and our most technologically advanced laser rangefinder to date, the NX9 HD Slope. The NX9 HD Slope will have a brighter and wider LCD display, 7x magnification and an internal-locking magnet that allows you to store the rangefinder on the side of the golf cart so it’s always within reach.

Just like our NX7 series of rangefinders, the NX9 HD Slope comes with adaptive slope, pulse vibration, our Precision Care Package, a 2-year warranty and a redesigned case.

The NX9 HD Slope will retail for $329.99 and will be available in early April 2019.

Learn more and to sign up for the email updates about the launch: https://www.precisionprogolf.com/nx9-hd-slope-landing/

Check out our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts for updates from the show.

Facebook.jpg

Oh wow, this looks really good.

The built in magnetic is a great idea.

This looks like a winner! I can't wait to hear feedback on these.

Hey THP! We are excited to announce our newest and our most technologically advanced laser rangefinder to date, the NX9 HD Slope. The NX9 HD Slope will have a brighter and wider LCD display, 7x magnification and an internal-locking magnet that allows you to store the rangefinder on the side of the golf cart so it’s always within reach.

Just like our NX7 series of rangefinders, the NX9 HD Slope comes with adaptive slope, pulse vibration, our Precision Care Package, a 2-year warranty and a redesigned case.

The NX9 HD Slope will retail for $329.99 and will be available in early April 2019.

Learn more and to sign up for the email updates about the launch: https://www.precisionprogolf.com/nx9-hd-slope-landing/

Check out our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts for updates from the show.

View attachment 37089

Had no idea you guys were in Cincinnati (Im in Maineville), pretty cool!

Also +1 to the magnet, what a great idea!

The built in magnet is definitely a great addition.

I picked up the NX7 Pro last year, and loved it.

I'll have my eyes on this one for an upgrade (when I need one), or to recommend to friends in the market. Looks like an awesome release.

faster performance? Yeah baby! I love what this company has done since the original nexus release(which my wife still uses).

faster performance? Yeah baby! I love what this company has done since the original nexus release(which my wife still uses).

This is my take too, if its faster now WITH all the new additions/changes, freaking winner winner chicken dinner.

This is my take too, if its faster now WITH all the new additions/changes, freaking winner winner chicken dinner.

exactly. The speed didn't bother me, and still doesn't. But if this is faster, then I'll mark it as an improvement. I think they have so much going for them in this market right now, it's been fun to see the direction in which they have been going.

exactly. The speed didn't bother me, and still doesn't. But if this is faster, then I'll mark it as an improvement. I think they have so much going for them in this market right now, it's been fun to see the direction in which they have been going.

I agree, it didn't bother me, but like we both said in our reviews, it needed to be mentioned.

I think they could REALLY disrupt the rangefinder market, and I love that.

I agree, it didn't bother me, but like we both said in our reviews, it needed to be mentioned.

I think they could REALLY disrupt the rangefinder market, and I love that.

I've recommended their product to so many, and each time the person has thanked me for it post purchase.

Wow. Looks good. Liking the magnet idea.

Wow, the built in magnet is awesome.

Solid pricepoint. Curious about these, I tried one of the older models and had trouble grabbing the flag. if the improved optics help color me curious.

This looks like a lot of improvements were made. I'm in the market for a rangefinder this year and it will come down to Bushnell or this one.

love the look of it, and that magnet will be super handy!

Won't be in the market for one due to having the NX7 Pro, but looking forward to hearing more on this one!

Will there be an upgrade program for NX7/Pro users?

I love the upgrades in this model and think that the built in magnetic is an outstanding idea.

That built in magnet is just genius! My old Bushnell is really starting to get rough and I think this is the front runner to replace it at some point.

Uhhh, that's an impressive feature list. I'm definitely interested in checking one of these out!

Will there be an upgrade program for NX7/Pro users?

This is a great question! Yes! As a part of our Precision Care Package that came with the purchase of a NX7 Pro or NX7, we offer a 30% discount for trading in your existing Precision Pro products.

This is a great question! Yes! As a part of our Precision Care Package that came with the purchase of a NX7 Pro or NX7, we offer a 30% discount for trading in your existing Precision Pro products.
Awesome! I haven't even used the NX7 pro I got for Christmas yet!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow so much tech and advancement within a still reasonably priced rangefinder considering all the features!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sounds like at great rangefinder at a very friendly price. The magnet feature is very cool.

Back