2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

No you have 2 HOF tags already. I only have 1 ... so I should be picked. :act-up:

Maybe we should have gotten one for the event at Reunion that we dominated(read: ham and egged).

thinking about hyrbrids right now

currently in-line for callaway is the apex and big bertha released last year, and now the epic flash released this year. i guess technically the rogue is still in-line. what more does the line need to round it out? you have the player's hybrid in the apex. the somewhat more distance-focused hybrid in the flash. and the super gi hybrid in the big bertha. i guess what i'm wondering is whether there is a need for another hybrid in the lineup? i don't feel like there is a need.

currently in-line for callaway is the apex and big bertha released last year, and now the epic flash released this year. i guess technically the rogue is still in-line. what more does the line need to round it out? you have the player's hybrid in the apex. the somewhat more distance-focused hybrid in the flash. and the super gi hybrid in the big bertha. i guess what i'm wondering is whether there is a need for another hybrid in the lineup? i don't feel like there is a need.

In my opinion, it would only make sense to release another model if they were sending one of the current EOL. But, I don't think that is going to happen. But, I think they had the old Apex, Epic, and Rogue hybrids all available at the same time last year didn't they? But, the old Epic hybrid didn't have jailbreak.

Lol, honestly, I have no idea. But, I agree with you on the fact that they seem to have their bases covered for the time being.

2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

I hope its me. I mean, I'd be happy for you if you got picked, but I'd prefer it be me.

You know what? I hope it’s you too.

(Clarification: I meant over me, not over Nut)

Maybe distance focused at a less premium price? I think the Epic flash hybrid is around $300 a pop, so maybe something along the lines of a $150-200 hybrid would round out the family?

Granted, you're probably right that the Rogue fits in here, but if they were looking for an update this is what I'm guessing they go with.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What's the speculation on irons? You guys thinking they'll roll with what's out there now? Refresh the Rogue? Refresh the X Forged?

Saw a new wedge on insta, so we know MD4 is getting replaced. Fitting that the Jaws picture got posted during shark week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Really do think they will refresh the Rogues this year; maybe next summer if they want a bit of space between apex and rogue

What's the speculation on irons? You guys thinking they'll roll with what's out there now? Refresh the Rogue? Refresh the X Forged?

Saw a new wedge on insta, so we know MD4 is getting replaced. Fitting that the Jaws picture got posted during shark week.

i can see them moving away from rogue. i don’t know anything about the sales numbers, but my impression was always that it was not the most well-received line. personally i really liked the woods. but i could see them releasing a whole different line, maybe something a little more gi than apex but less so than bb, and under $1k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like we’ve added 1 more.

Welcome @badolds to the team.

I’m going to be using these items a lot during my rounds this fall. The Hideaway items are from @southernshred and I found this Odyssey Buckets marker when I cleaned out my golf bag. A really solid combination of everything Grandaddy!

429bd92767052763199756e0e2499286.jpg

752eeeaacfe369c331f8d919f042ad3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@KEV and I shot another quick interview with two this year's lucky 13! Hope you guys enjoy!
@radiman @snickerdog

https://youtu.be/xsN5WrPOLR8

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

@KEV and I shot another quick interview with two this year's lucky 13! Hope you guys enjoy!
@radiman @snickerdog

https://youtu.be/xsN5WrPOLR8

Thanks for doing this guys. Chris and I wanted to get this team as engaged as they can leading up to the event, these videos help a lot.

Great video snicker and Radi! I’m loving the interviews.

It was a blast sitting down with @KEV and @dacatalyst41. I was lucky, due to some technical difficulty, I got to visit with them twice :)

Love the interviews they are fantastic!

Love the videos.

Dave, you rock those iron headcovers at the hideaway. Love the iron headcovers.

And common, a Grizzly Bear got nothing on this face . Harry would take the bear down

06fba021fe014fb6645328d9bb55628f.gif

Definitely, some really good players on this year’s team. Really low handicaps. I agree with both of your thoughts on Putter fittings. The fitting has really helped my game after the Odyssey Event with Sean, Luke, Austie, and Tony.

It's great that the production value (music!) keeps getting better the more we get with these. Love hearing about the new guys on the team, great job guys!

By the way... anyone want to send me a Hideaway marker so I can get some of that good GD mojo!?

It's great that the production value (music!) keeps getting better the more we get with these. Love hearing about the new guys on the team, great job guys!

By the way... anyone want to send me a Hideaway marker so I can get some of that good GD mojo!?
PM me your address.

Don't mind me. Just had a long day and paging through grandaddy pics had me feeling right as rain again.

This one stood out to me. Credit to @KEV I believe.

f3aba3fdbac39ad48607131a20086dcc.jpg

I had a really great time chatting with @Kev and @dacatalyst41. Those gents make you laugh so easy. It was a pleasure to do.

Don't mind me. Just had a long day and paging through grandaddy pics had me feeling right as rain again.

This one stood out to me. Credit to @KEV I believe.

f3aba3fdbac39ad48607131a20086dcc.jpg

That's one of my favorite pictures from the trip. It's such an unbelievable scene out there.

Who the hell could focus on gold with scenery like that

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back