2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

That's what I want to know.

Who's pretty sure they're going to get their ticket punched this year?

I’m not “pretty sure” I’ll be getting a ticket punched but I’m positive I’ll be giving each contest my full attention. I would absolutely love to join the small fraternity of granddaddy alumns and to be a part of the greatest amateur golf experience of all time.

Hopefully getting my work travel schedule for December soon. Might be the first year I can at least enter the contests again in quite some time.

Happy Monday guys! It's always a beautiful Monday when The Grandaddy is in your sights. Eyes on the prize, baby!
: @PhillyV
dba8ef38c2ef4b3e211ac4b6d628042d.jpg

You’re pulling another breakfast slider out of your right pocket aren’t you?

There's nothing wrong with being prepared. It's a veteran move.

There's nothing wrong with being prepared. It's a veteran move.

Why do you think I’m outing him? Lolol gosh I love that place. We are moving this summer and I tried to convince the family that La Quinta was a good spot.

Why do you think I’m outing him? Lolol gosh I love that place. We are moving this summer and I tried to convince the family that La Quinta was a good spot.

How did it go for you? I’ve been working on my wife too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did it go for you? I’ve been working on my wife too!

Not too bad actually. Decided against it in the end but it maybe a retirement option.

Travis Matthew outerwear needs lined pockets to keep them warm for at least the length of a round.

(©)

If there was anything to keep me interested in the contests, this has to be it.

I was stationed close to that area when I was in CA, I would love to go back for some desert golf. Just the experience of Callaway HQ would be worth it to me.

There or Scottsdale are my retirement locales of choice. Some day!

Scottsdale is awesome! That whole area has so much to do it makes it really nice. Every time i go up there they seem to have more and more.

Scottsdale is awesome! That whole area has so much to do it makes it really nice. Every time i go up there they seem to have more and more.

It’s so nice. My fam used to have a place in Desert Mountain so I spent a lot of time there on vacations and I just love the desert.

Let's just say to there's a reason this photo was cropped. nom nom nom

Really happy to see this one come back. Hope to get in on it!

Time for THP to get the belt back and I would love to be one of the selected, but if not, will support all of my brothers in their efforts.

cd5330247d0d5ffbdb516c4980b6fc93.jpg

This hangs in my office, I reminisce on the Grandaddy every time I take a look at it... Can’t wait for the contests to start.

Just a little something to help keep my eyes on the prize this year and to rep one of the coolest companies on the planet!

10e5224e46536010d73f431c9bdf77da.jpg

Just a little something to help keep my eyes on the prize this year and to rep one of the coolest companies on the planet!

10e5224e46536010d73f431c9bdf77da.jpg

Those hats are sick. Got mine in yesterday! Got all 3 colors.
e38738b6b985865789a56c4d844d3bd8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These hats are so sick! I keep telling myself “I don’t need more hats”, but these are so nice looking. I NEED more FLASH!!

These hats are so sick! I keep telling myself “I don’t need more hats”, but these are so nice looking. I NEED more FLASH!!
Oh I definitely didnt need more hats lol but I needed some Flash gear to match the clubs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hoping we see some new hats up on the Callaway site soon too

Hoping we see some new hats up on the Callaway site soon too

In past years they’ve been up on Amazon early, but nothing this year.

Im keeping my fingers crossed the printed visor from the launch party makes an appearance.

In past years they’ve been up on Amazon early, but nothing this year.

Im keeping my fingers crossed the printed visor from the launch party makes an appearance.

That one is an Imperial Hat special. It would awesome to see that become available but I’m not sure if it was a unique design just for the event.

Back