2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Its there, but very small. Since I am assuming this GIF was not done through the GIPHY feature on the forum and pulled from elsewhere, or created, it would be completely dependent on the size that is created.
Ok I made it in the giphy app and did it as “full image”- shoot.

Attachments

• 1571684796838.gif
    1571684796838.gif
    950.7 KB · Views: 4
Ok I made it in the giphy app and did it as “full image”- shoot.

That is just the size that the GIPHY App is creating.
It is full size based on what was created.
On that one you just posted again, you left it as an attachment though, rather than clicking Full Image (on the first post you did the full image).

That is just the size that the GIPHY App is creating.
It is full size based on what was created.
On that one you just posted again, you left it as an attachment though, rather than clicking Full Image (on the first post you did the full image).
Alright... maybe I will refrain from gifs at the event then.

photo wise, is this good?
1571685029985.jpeg

AD0BC350-E309-4B65-8028-A118FC86F81B.jpegThis come in ok? I clicked full image.

At some point you guys should hop on an actual computer and see the images. It will be like seeing a unicorn. :eek:

Alright prefect. I want to make sure I’m proficient at posting high res pictures quickly for the event.

I've been missing out on all the picture fun since I was stuck in this yesterday.image000000_05.jpg

Looks like a chilly time there, Manning.

Looks like a chilly time there, Manning.
It certainly was. Got to spend the night in lovely Gillette, WY since the roads were so bad.

At some point you guys should hop on an actual computer and see the images. It will be like seeing a unicorn. :eek:

Yeah I noticed the images width are set to auto and that if you have a 2000+ resolution monitor, it’ll be quite large lol

Just to give you a reference of the size on the desktop browser.

1571689353917.png

Back