2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Speaking of snow, I have not seen the grass since Saturday morning. And it's supposed to snow 2 more inches on Monday. It has seriously felt like January here all week. We usually get the occasional early cold spell and maybe a small bit of snow that melts quickly, but this is as bad as I can remember. I always count on playing in November, but it's not looking like I'll get on the course again before The Grandaddy.

The first couple snow events bring out the worst in our drivers too. Except, you'd expect better from people that have been living in the frozen tundra their entire lives.

I hate the people who think their 4 wheel drive vehicle is invincible and can handle normal speeds. Always loved seeing those suvs/trucks in the ditch. “Not so invincible are you?”

Just put this on your screen saver or desktop background

1572537206702.jpeg

Annnnnnd I’ve pretty much packed my bag. Ready to go!
Love it. I may as well do the same as I won't really need any of the golf clothes I am packing anyways. But, I am going to bring a ginormous bag and don't want it sitting out for a month

A month and one day. Holy ****. A month and one effing day. This thing is coming up soon boys.

Welcome to the longest month of your lives Team THP!

I was telling my son last night that my bag and clubs could get passed on to him in just over a month. It was just idle chat but it hit me again like a ton of bricks. My bag and everything in it is going to be replaced by brand new maybe even unreleased gear. Oh yeah, its all going to be custom fit by the best in the biz. Oh yeah, they are basically going to shut down the tour dept. for a day to custom build clubs for a bunch of dudes from the internet. Oh yeah we are going to get those clubs the very next day in a golf paradise and play with the Zoo Crew. Oh yeah, its all completely free of charge including travel.

..maybe even unreleased gear.

I mean, lots of VIPs get access to that, right? Oh, they don't?:sneaky:

they are basically going to shut down the tour dept. for a day to custom build clubs for a bunch of dudes from the internet.

But, surely, this is normal....oh wait you said dudes from the internet, so no this isn't common?:cool:

we are going to get those clubs the very next day

I think you meant to say in 7-10 business days, right? Oh, wait, the NEXT day???? :unsure:

Oh yeah, its all completely free of charge including travel.

Surely there's SOME type of costs. There HAS to be. o_O

Unbelievable!

So pumped about this!!!! 30 days is going to drag by. Definitely ready for some flight info!!!!!!!

So pumped about this!!!! 30 days is going to drag by. Definitely ready for some flight info!!!!!!!

I bet they are putting us all on 737 max's.

Heh. Heck, I'd jump on one right this second, if it meant getting out there earlier.

I know where we can get about 50 of them....

I was telling my son last night that my bag and clubs could get passed on to him in just over a month. It was just idle chat but it hit me again like a ton of bricks. My bag and everything in it is going to be replaced by brand new maybe even unreleased gear. Oh yeah, its all going to be custom fit by the best in the biz. Oh yeah, they are basically going to shut down the tour dept. for a day to custom build clubs for a bunch of dudes from the internet. Oh yeah we are going to get those clubs the very next day in a golf paradise and play with the Zoo Crew. Oh yeah, its all completely free of charge including travel.

That is both heresy and rumor and innuendo.

That is both heresy and rumor and innuendo.

only on thp, man. only on thp. making dreams come true. 100% ridonkulous.

I know where we can get about 50 of them....

I have a friend who's already piloted one.....I do have a finders fee. :ROFLMAO:

Back