2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Working on GD today, trying to think of creative ways I could make the event even more fun but also try and make it more competitive than it has been. Maybe the second day will even matter.

I both like and hate this comment at the same time.

Ok, after looking at this picture full size on my computer I can no longer support these shoes. Even I have limits.
I knew you were better than that KEV!

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Ok, after looking at this picture full size on my computer I can no longer support these shoes. Even I have limits.

Nothing says victory like choosing your wardrobe after the winless Dolphins.:)

They look like nurse shoes worn by a color blind children's birthday party clown who just got done huffing paint.

Too much?

They’ve got a real 90210 Peach Pit vibe too.

They look like nurse shoes worn by a color blind children's birthday party clown who just got done huffing paint.

Too much?

You paint a very vivid and accurate portrayal

Impressive.....

FIFY. Don't be lumping me in with the fancy crew. I am not as fashion forward as @Snickerdog
The only punch I want at the grandaddy is mixed up with some rum at Al’s house. :p

We do not use the S or the C word on this team, my friend.
Have you seen some of the shoes your team is wearing? I’d argue that crocs might be an improvement.

Nothing says an awesome Callaway trip, like a terrible Nike shoe with a hair in the picture.

ok i just spit some water out. only YOU would notice the hair, but now i can't unsee it hahahah

Have you seen some of the shoes your team is wearing? I’d argue that crocs might be an improvement.
No no no my friend.

crocs are the bottom of the barrel. :LOL:

God, those shoes look like they're the product of a gypsy curse.

Team ZooCrew already 1 up in the event before it's even started. Way to go, fellas.:(

think of it as the old Three Card Monty Trick. Slight of hand and meant to confuse.

I'm over hear waiting on someone to post up some good shoes? :whistle:

think of it as the old Three Card Monty Trick. Slight of hand and meant to confuse.

frank sr: "you know why the yankees always win, frank?"
frank jr: "'cause they have mickey mantle?"
frank sr: "no, it's 'cause teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes."

hey @j_sizzle9 lets hope this guy can fix our short games

4EBE1144-ADAB-4D76-AC9F-8D04EADBBB40.jpeg

this thread's starting to smell like feet. let's change the subject, shall we?

to past participants, how did you go about the wedge part of your fitting? did you have a game plan going in? how many different clubs did you try before you decided? what type of feedback did you get from the callaway fitters? any advice for us on that specific part of the fitting?

this thread's starting to smell like feet. let's change the subject, shall we?

to past participants, how did you go about the wedge part of your fitting? did you have a game plan going in? how many different clubs did you try before you decided? what type of feedback did you get from the callaway fitters? any advice for us on that specific part of the fitting?

Good question, Cap. Also, did the wedge fitting include full swings?

Back