2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

YES! YES! YESSSSSSSS! I was literally just reminiscing and going through photos again!
The life altering trip of a lifetime is BACK BABY!!!

NO ONE deserves it!
NO ONE forgets it.
And absolutely NO ONE does it better! Callaway + THP.
That's a dynamic team!
Cant say it any better than this! This is so awesome! I cant wait to see who gets to go this year!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

...and the ASS CAP role is back too. That's pretty cool

Glad to see this making a return. I have a good feeling about this year's competition.

Looking forward to all the action leading up to the Masters of Amateur golf.

Awesome news!!!! Can’t wait to try my hand in getting selected for this once in a lifetime opportunity!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome! I think this just made a bunch of THP’ers weeks a whole lot better.

This is the post of the week! So AWESOME this amazing event is back. Subscribed

Just seeing that thread title got the blood pumping!

It's great to see it's coming back! Last years team set the bar pretty high on bringing the experience to the community, some pretty big shoes to fill.

I knew it would be back. Good to see it made official. Can't wait for the contests!

Glad it's coming back. Big Thank You to Team THP for bringing it and being awesome ambassadors for the event, Callaway, THP and the #ZooCrew. You guys rock!

Oh. Hell. Yes.

Ahhh yeah. This would be such a dream to be a part of. Cant wait to try to get in!!

Golf is full of hyperbole, especially Internet golf! But there is no greater event or give away in all golfdom. Very glad to see this continue.

Yusss! So glad this is coming back again. The team last year absolutely killed it!

Exciting 2019 for THP! So many events and now cap it off with The Grandaddy!

And heck yeah to the Ass Cap coming back!!!!

Love these contests. So awesome to see who gets selected to be a part of this. Great to see the Assistant captain spot back again. As everyone else, will be trying my best to make this team. Love what the Granddaddy stands for between the competition, comradely and of course....the gear.

Really gets the mind racing towards the possibility of living an experience money can't buy! Another heartfelt thank you to the 2018 Team for doing your part in helping this come back, and to Callaway and THP for bringing the greatest amateur golfing event imaginable to life.

That’s the thing I’m most excited for
You were and are one hell of an Ass Cap! Whoever gets picked has some big shoes to fill!

This is amazing...I've been beyond happy the past few years when the official thread has gone up for the new year of Grandaddy madness.

Love this event...it revived my love of golf and spending time with friends & making new ones on the golf course.

Man I’m so happy to see this come back. For a minute there, I thought 2018 was the finale! Excited to see the contests begin again!!

The Grandaddy is such an incredible event and seems to impact the participants in such a positive way. Unbelievably awesome that it’s returning again in 2019.

Yes!!! The Grandaddy returns... !!!
Can’t wait to see how this team shapes up...
Oh did I see a Assistant Captain spot will return, fired up!!!

Great job by Team THP last year to help make sure this amazing event came back again. Thanks to THP & Callaway for bringing back the best amateur golf event ever created. Get ready for the contests hopefuls...

Back