2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

This is the year baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The event bombs keep dropping! Team THP brought it hard last year both during and now after the Grandaddy, which I'm sure played a large role in this event coming back for 2019!

Calendar for early December has been blocked off. Really cool to see the Assistant Captain position come back in 2019. Definitely seemed to provide a lot of added value to the team and event in 2018.

This sounds amazing had a buddy thats another THP member tell me this is the cream of the crop, sounds like an awesome trip with so many bonuses!

Wow, already!?! I'd normally say I cant wait for the deets but we all know what this is.

New 2019 resolution: enter each and every one of these contests for my chance at the best damn event in amateur golf.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I still don't see what the fuss is all about with this Granda.....

Who the hell am I kidding! Let me at 'em!

Always great to see this amazing/once-in-a-lifetime event get renewed!!!

Yes!!! The Grandaddy returns... !!!
Can’t wait to see how this team shapes up...
Oh did I see a Assistant Captain spot will return, fired up!!!

Can’t think of another guy who gets more fired up about the Grandaddy and what it means to this community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks buddy. My love for all things Grandaddy is no secret but I'll be supportive of whoever is chosen.

+1 here. It’s no secret id love to be the assistant captain, but I will support whoever gets the nod.

How is this not at the top of the page? :D

Awesome to hear the GD returns in 2019! Can't wait for the contests to begin!

+1 here. It’s no secret id love to be the assistant captain, but I will support whoever gets the nod.
You'd make a heck of a captain too!

Its no secret what this event means to me and to see it coming back, having that official is somewhat a close of the book for me. In a way its kind of sad but in a way Im crazy excited for the next AssCap and his crazy group of future family members. Its been incredible to see this event evolve into what we watched unfold six and a half weeks ago. Hell, even I was surprised at some of the stuff that was laid out for the team. I have a couple off the top of my head that I feel would be awesome candidates for AssCap2.0 and I have no idea if I will be asked to help pick the next one, but Ill save my thoughts for that thread if or when it pops up.

I know it gets briefly mentioned in the update thread and then gets buried my 100 more posts within a minute...or added in a recap post and hopefully read, but the fact that this event even exists is crazy. It probably couldnt be a worse time of year for the Zoo Crew to take a week away from work to go play golf lol but they are all freaking in. To see the event back this year means a ton to me and I absolutely cannot wait to watch this team get put together over the next few months.

I have a couple off the top of my head that I feel would be awesome candidates for AssCap2.0 and I have no idea if I will be asked to help pick the next one, but Ill save my thoughts for that thread if or when it pops up.

You will be.

Its no secret what this event means to me and to see it coming back, having that official is somewhat a close of the book for me. In a way its kind of sad but in a way Im crazy excited for the next AssCap and his crazy group of future family members. Its been incredible to see this event evolve into what we watched unfold six and a half weeks ago. Hell, even I was surprised at some of the stuff that was laid out for the team. I have a couple off the top of my head that I feel would be awesome candidates for AssCap2.0 and I have no idea if I will be asked to help pick the next one, but Ill save my thoughts for that thread if or when it pops up.

I know it gets briefly mentioned in the update thread and then gets buried my 100 more posts within a minute...or added in a recap post and hopefully read, but the fact that this event even exists is crazy. It probably couldnt be a worse time of year for the Zoo Crew to take a week away from work to go play golf lol but they are all freaking in. To see the event back this year means a ton to me and I absolutely cannot wait to watch this team get put together over the next few months.

Plus the fact that it is returning means you did your job and did it well...along with the rest of Team THP. All of THP thanks you

Holy crap this is up already! Everyone is still riding the high from the 2018 grandaddy, and product reviews, and now contests will be popping up soon enough!

So happy that 12 more guys get to experience this! Then add to that an AssCap is included again and it doesn't get any better!!!!

You know it is something special when GD Alum are wanting back in assistant captains so badly, and the rest of just want the experience once. :clapp:

Amazing to see it back!!!

You know it is something special when GD Alum are wanting back in assistant captains so badly, and the rest of just want the experience once. :clapp:

I drove 40 minutes out of my way last time I was in the desert just to drive by the closed gates of the Hideaway at night lol...it is a special time.

Happy to hear it's coming back, the 2018 crew did a fantastic job on the updates, hoping 2019 is my year!

You will be.

Hey @PhillyV, need your drive shoveled this winter? Hour drive each way through the snow each storm would be so worth a vote for ass cap (maybe vice cap this year).

All jokes aside, great job by you this year, setting the bar high.

Awesome that this is back again...truly seems like the golf event of a lifetime.

THP has gotta get that belt back and I'd really like to help.

Although never having participated in this, no one believes me when I describe this event to them. They just give that akward smile and move along.

Everyone is now ready for the rest of the year!! I define happiness as" something to look forward to", I have it now!

Back