2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

mother’s day so no golf is in the cards. but that doesn’t mean i can’t still prep for the event.

db380a87bc15b864d662caec164067ed.jpg

a74546fdbf69e348d03c591978d25c5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice prep! Excited to see who will be joining you to bring the belt back to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha love the alternative event prep. Going about it at all angles I see. Now that’s a good captain

I mean I like blueberries

I have to say that was pure class Mclovin sending me congrats on getting into the Championship. I also have to say my heart skipped about 18 beats when I saw who it was from, lol.

I totally wasn’t expecting the PM from Golfer Gal when I got into the Championship either. I haven’t stopped grinning yet, but my first thought there was “oops, did I get in trouble?” Then immediately racking my brain on wtf I coulda done to get the boss mad. Couldn’t come up with anything then I saw the “Congratulations....!!!” Lol.

Last edited:
2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

mother’s day so no golf is in the cards. but that doesn’t mean i can’t still prep for the event.

That is a captain there! Prepping in every way possible. Also might want to start playing rounds hungover so you are good to go for day 2 after the Nest!

Last edited:

Just about 7 months to prep for all the aspects of the Grandaddy!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Veteran move @McLovin ! Ain’t no rest for the wicked! Haha!

Is it new team mate day yet? Haha. Excited for whoever may be chosen.

It’s building.

I think we're all excited about this one. It's the friggin Graddaddy!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Impossible not to be excited!!! Another day closer to finding out who and to the event of a lifetime.

Always a fun time when you know someone's life is about to change with a simple DM!

Always a fun time when you know someone's life is about to change with a simple DM!

There is nothing simple about the DMs that come in for this event!! :D I know everyone is on the edge of those seats just wondering. I’m right there with everyone.

Grandaddy Tuesday perhaps? Always hopeful I've "cracked the code" with an entry that stands out among all the other stand-outs :good:

de6cd1f8191c48eb615d0678534f0c88.jpg

Would love to see that live sometime.

I have been training my boys since they were little “move west”. Now, that they are getting close to graduating college my son says I can see getting a job in California.

My plan is working perfectly. Hahaha.

I have been training my boys since they were little “move west”. Now, that they are getting close to graduating college my son says I can see getting a job in California.

My plan is working perfectly. Hahaha.

I keep telling my 2.75 year old daughter “Stanford golf, Stanford golf, Stanford golf.”

That was a quick snap from my phone, zero filters...I highly recommend visiting if you can

I’m excited for the next participant

Would be a great day indeed if I was fortunate enough to get picked!! Good Luck everyone!!

I three days I get to sit down with Luke, Tony, Sean and Austie...you better believe the Grandaddy will come up!

Back