2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Plus the fact that it is returning means you did your job and did it well...along with the rest of Team THP. All of THP thanks you

Ditto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am brainstorming new ways to get Velardo with the fake snake

THP continues to amaze me. Another opportunity!

Awesome that this is coming back. Following along with last years I do not think this event could get better, but I have a feeling Callaway and THP will one-up themselves. I am excited for all the sign-ups and seeing the excitement when people get picked.

Please!!! Please!!! Please!!!

Pick me!!!

Yessssssss!
Big thanks to Team THP for representing us so well and giving the rest of us another chance at greatness!
I'm going to try my heart out for one of those 12 spots this year!!!!

I am brainstorming new ways to get Velardo with the fake snake

I think that will one of the main responsibilities for the Asst. Capt.

Add me to the list of folks who are very, very happy to see this event coming back.

love seeing the event that has meant so much to so many people return for another go around and chance at changing the lives for 13 lucky thpers forever. One can only hope to live up to the standards that Team Thp has shown the forum and callaway is possible if everyone is involved and dedicated to making the Grandaddy the great amateur golf event ever created.

I absolutely LOVE to see this.

Minus the ridiculous photo of Velardo wearing my belt. Hate that.

It is a bit irritating...

Time to set the vibe.

5c08a2787c18a4f62e2fc0c059e8438d.jpg

6d18ec5458f68e8b625c579b1a393f96.jpg

6860500efd1d2f335a04d7d9ef7e232c.jpg

588ef87e7f3953a34da83091b75fdabb.jpg

THIS COULD BE YOU!!!!

Since we are getting in the mood...it is the MFing Grandaddy! It shouldn’t take you much to get pumped.

401fc4ad0f0ed00d21a8a477a485d5dc.jpg

bfdc916bc46f47db38d11eea56d99f74.jpg

811ada55b819cfe785f9bb8ba93ee074.jpg

Always a good day when you find out the Grandaddy is back!! You know I look at this as a salute to those that have gone before being such class acts that makes THP and CPG want to make this continue. One of the things I find so astounding every time I think about any THP event, and this one in particular, is how passionate and excited the sponsors are for the event. I often think in more ways then we can ever know that it means as much to them as it does to us and that is what makes it all so special.

Boom! Such a great follow this past December...the team did a great job! Gotta make sure this 2019 bunch does the same to keep this thing coming back for years!

So happy to see this thread up and running. Such an amazing event. Can't wait for the contests to begin.

Nothing makes me happier than to see this thread pop up.

Great to see the event coming back in 2019! There are so many THP'ers, new and old, who I'll be rooting for in possibly getting a chance to fill up the spots on the team. Getting a chance to relive it once again through the eyes of 12 new guys will be special to do.

Bring on the contests, enter them all, put some thought into your posts and replies, set the cruise control and see if 2019 can be your year!!

Great to see the event coming back in 2019! There are so many THP'ers, new and old, who I'll be rooting for in possibly getting a chance to fill up the spots on the team. Getting a chance to relive it once again through the eyes of 12 new guys will be special to do.

Bring on the contests, enter them all, put some thought into your posts and replies, set the cruise control and see if 2019 can be your year!!

Well said man! You really hit the nail on the head hear and it is going to be a great time watching all of the contests and entries come in.

I want to be at the Pinnacle !!

Back