2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

What a dream trip!

THP has many of those!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Team THP really inspired me to take a look at the game and why I play it; I have a fresh outlook for ‘19 and I’m so excited. Let the contests begin, it’s the MFin GrandDaddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very excited to see this thread up and running; such an amazing event! Looking forward to the opportunity to Play in Paradise.

I can’t wait to see who’s gonna lead the team this year, what the team name will be, what contests will be...there’s just no other buildup like a Grandaddy buildup! It really keeps the excitement level high year round! It’s the EFFING GRANDADDY!!!

Dream Trip for sure , this would be an awesome one to win a spot in....

I can’t wait to see who’s gonna lead the team this year, what the team name will be, what contests will be...there’s just no other buildup like a Grandaddy buildup! It really keeps the excitement level high year round! It’s the EFFING GRANDADDY!!!

The Team Name will be Team THP : )

This is always a favorite thread around here and for good reason! So glad to see it's officially part of the 2019 calendar. 2019 Team THP has big some big shoes to fill after the boys rocked their coverage and on course performance last year. Cannot wait to see the contests getting starting an watch this team take shape!

Best thing I’ve heard. I have loved the names in the past, but sticking to Team THP and representing this special place and making us all feel like we are part of the team is so special.

Kind of how I get behind America in the Ryder Cup. I am an American and feel a sense of pride when our country does well.

We are all Hackers and feel a sense of pride when Team THP does well!

The captain announcement is always fun to hear, can’t wait to see that.

In for another year of surprised people when they get picked/announced!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Team THP always had a nice ring to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well this year is shaping up really nice! After seeing how things went the past few years, we are due for a win so this is the year we take it back. We already have the fun part on lock down and will keep it there without question

I have never been too much into developing a legit handicap for myself but this event might make me pull the trigger on doing so this spring/summer.

Broke out a Grandaddy pullover today...Grandaddy threads are the best. Just think, there are probably 2019 team members browsing this thread...

Broke out a Grandaddy pullover today...Grandaddy threads are the best. Just think, there are probably 2019 team members browsing this thread...

Double-meaning there. Like it. Threads on while scrolling threads.

Here's hoping...

thats some big shoes to fill but no doubt, whomever gets their number called for 2019 will be up to the task.

This sounds like a great event. Ill be on the lookout for the contests (not sure what they are) to participate in. I have been a long to member on another golf forum and decided to check this group out as well!

Back