2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Still in a state of complete disbelief today. I will be posting up a thread with a little bit more info about me than you may know soon. This journey to the Grandaddy is more than just golf. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts about life, golf, and other things.

Excited to follow your journey spencer and get to know you over the next few months before we experience the greatest event of our golfing lives!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still in a state of complete disbelief today. I will be posting up a thread with a little bit more info about me than you may know soon. This journey to the Grandaddy is more than just golf. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts about life, golf, and other things.

Congrats on your selection. I look forward to reading what you write.

I am sure it’s been a whirlwind of happy emotion last last couple days. Team is looking mighty good. Congrats again.

I would happily take on any of the ZooCrew if I was on the team - just get in their heads with a little UK wit and banter and put them off their game :D

I would happily take on any of the ZooCrew if I was on the team - just get in their heads with a little UK wit and banter and put them off their game :D

I thought my jokes would do that but nothing puts them off their game! Well, maybe it put YoDNevs off his a little bit! :laughing:

Someone mentioned eating a honey bun this morning for breakfast and all I could think about was the breakfast sliders at the hideaway....::drool::

Had a breakfast taco. Breakfast taco > breakfast slider. Homemade flour tortillas are waaaay superior.. plus salsa and bacon. Crushes a hangover

Had a breakfast taco. Breakfast taco > breakfast slider. Homemade flour tortillas are waaaay superior.. plus salsa and bacon. Crushes a hangover

Not a Hideaway Breakfast Slider...Legendary

2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Wrong thread...

Last edited:

Ban him!

This is 100% false.

Maybe the breakfast sliders you can find in Houston, but no comparison to the breakfast sliders at The Hideaway!

There is no comparison...the Hideaway breakfast slider is the stuff dreams are made of.

Hey! We have rules around here.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

What is this blasphemy going on in here ??

I dont think he's seen the legendary photo of our very own friend @dacatalyst enjoying a sweet yet tasty bite of those heavenly creations.

I dont think he's seen the legendary photo of our very own friend @dacatalyst enjoying a sweet yet tasty bite of those heavenly creations.

a87ac773a9ad0d6704f60d80017bed63.jpg

Now is there a full ingredient breakdown of these sliders? Are there multiple versions? Regardless I will be sure to review them in detail, probably several times to make sure.

Now is there a full ingredient breakdown of these sliders? Are there multiple versions? Regardless I will be sure to review them in detail, probably several times to make sure.

only one way to know. must try them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

only one way to know. must try them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Is there a limit on how many we can take? Asking for a friend...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is there a limit on how many we can take? Asking for a friend...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No limit, but to be guarantee you get some you should make sure to get to them before BethpAJ gets in line.

No limit, but to be guarantee you get some you should make sure to get to them before BethpAJ gets in line.

He stepped in front of me and took the last slider on the first day leaving zero...I may have had an unkind look on my face until they appeared with more anyway...

A little place called... the hideaway

Thank you for the great name. I really thought that was a thoughtful entry.

He stepped in front of me and took the last slider on the first day leaving zero...I may have had an unkind look on my face until they appeared with more anyway...

Yes, that’s part of the magic. They always come back. Unless you’re talking Blueberry vodkas and that Nebark guy. I heard one year he depleted the supplies lol

Back