2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Is there a limit on how many we can take? Asking for a friend...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I can verify there is no limit but your body may disagree.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Eat some oatmeal...amazing and will last you...

This advice is like taking someone to the world greatest strip club then advising them to look at the pictures in a Playboy.

This advice is like taking someone to the world greatest strip club then advising them to look at the pictures in a Playboy.

I should clarify...have both lolol.

J takes 3 i hooked tee shot off planet

Group let us play thru

Ummm. Wrong thread? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did some matchplay with shanewu today. Good practice as I generally don't play any.

You’re right to edit your thought with have both... but that oatmeal was legit. Little brown sugar and walnuts and just enjoy.

My wife is a champ and I’m allowed to play golf in the morning! Can’t wait to get out and I’m going to try to live update it.

Got to spend the last couple of days on the course with @ttucliffhanger listening to his stories from last year’s Grandaddy. Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got to spend the last couple of days on the course with @ttucliffhanger listening to his stories from last year’s Grandaddy. Good times.

Did he give you that malarkey about not being a re-nester? Cuz he’s full of it!

I technically never went back in so does it really count? Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Some things are better left untold.

That’s the defense I’ve heard so far

You’re right to edit your thought with have both... but that oatmeal was legit. Little brown sugar and walnuts and just enjoy.

Parfaits are also legit. Entire breakfast is amazing.

There's no evidence I was at The Nest either. Not because no one tried, but uh...they just forgot to use the flash so, yep I'm good.

There's no evidence I was at The Nest either. Not because no one tried, but uh...they just forgot to use the flash so, yep I'm good.

Just because you repressed the memories doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Of course I repressed all the memories so I can neither confirm or deny your presence.

Wrong again!

b5e48aa66453dfd34e37c707f88fcfc3.jpg

Excellent!

Spoiler

Even better there’s no evidence I was there!!

Not true. But we have a particular renester who would be pretty mad if I posted the pictures your in lol he’s in the middle of his efforts

Not true. But we have a particular renester who would be pretty mad if I posted the pictures your in lol he’s in the middle of his efforts

d33a8a0552685fa0c4e004e56177c47d.gif

This team is shaping up quite well!!! How’s everyone’s prep going? How have you all been getting along this far?

This team is shaping up quite well!!! How’s everyone’s prep going? How have you all been getting along this far?

thanks man! i’m so proud of these guys and could not have dreamed it would be so great this early on.

everyone’s prep seems to be going well. good chatter among our group (like 150-200 messages daily).

personally, my game isn’t terrible but it has some holes i’d like to plug. just had irons bent today after a loft/lie/gapping analysis and headed to the course shortly.

Back