2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

I'm one of the interlopers who the CA crew generously welcomed into the Gathering this weekend in Lake Tahoe. Quite a few of the players are Grandaddy alumni. Look forward to hearing a few stories over blueberry vodka lemonades.

One of the reasons I'm going is to hang out with Grandaddy alumni from other years. I'm looking forward to talking about this unreal event as long as anyone wants to talk about it. :D

I think I got to tell #TheGrandaddy story/about the event 10 times tonight and it never gets old!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think I got to tell #TheGrandaddy story/about the event 10 times tonight and it never gets old!

I have been telling anyone and everyone about the upcoming trip and it so funny to see the reactions!!!! :bulgy-eyes:

Dreaming about Comfort stations lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been telling anyone and everyone about the upcoming trip and it so funny to see the reactions!!!! :bulgy-eyes:
I used to get the same reactions, mostly that I was telling a lie but now that I'm home and have actual proof of it happening they are like wtf, how do I get that chance?! Then it goes into a long conversation about THP and The Grandaddy. When I keep telling them all the hospitality we received and equipment and all that, they are just baffled! Pretty awesome to get to share the experience with others. Heck I even offer to let them hit the clubs and most times they are like no thanks, that stuff costs too much to replace if I break it lol.

Dreaming about Comfort stations lately.

The chicken salad mixed with the shredded cheese is da bomb!

chicken salad is my favorite lunch on a golf day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chicken salad is my favorite lunch on a golf day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Best chicken salad I've ever ate in my life!!!! Hands down! Don't forget to wash it down with a Blueberry lemonade and then some ice cream for dessert! Lol
This times 100000%!
#teambluecliff for the win!

I'd like to see The Hideaway's Ninja training program. I'm curious how many hours of training they have to go through to silently creep across fairways and slip in and out of golf carts unnoticed.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Coming later today....”Meet your 2019 Team THP”

OK...I might've missed this from past grandaddy threads, but this sounds delicious. Someone want to ship one to me in case I don't get picked? LOL.

Man, why do you guys always seem to talk about the food when I have like an hour to go to my lunch break. I am starving now! Craving chicken salad...

Man, why do you guys always seem to talk about the food when I have like an hour to go to my lunch break. I am starving now! Craving chicken salad...

Seriously. The buffalo wings thread was a brutal read!

This thread has a way of wetting the appetite.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

I can honestly say I don't remember lunch on the second day. Did we have lunch? LOL...too much of a nail-biter

There should be a new member of the squad being announced soon. :act-up:

There should be a new member of the squad being announced soon. :act-up:

I hope its me. I mean, I'd be happy for you if you got picked, but I'd prefer it be me.

Are there burritos involved in this trip or am I thinking of something else ?

If y'all like chicken salad, try making a chicken salad melt. Basically a grilled cheese with chicken salad in the middle. Game changer for me with chicken salad. We make our own all the time. Get a rotisserie chicken at the local grocery store, shred it, majo, dill, maybe some grapes or celery if that's your thing. Then make the melt, and thank me later.

I hope its me. I mean, I'd be happy for you if you got picked, but I'd prefer it be me.

No you have 2 HOF tags already. I only have 1 ... so I should be picked. :act-up:

Are there burritos involved in this trip or am I thinking of something else ?

not sure what will be on the menu at al's house. i may or may not beg and implore my driver to stop at lucha libre taco shop near the san diego airport. i still crave those burritos 3 years later...

not sure what will be on the menu at al's house. i may or may not beg and implore my driver to stop at lucha libre taco shop near the san diego airport. i still crave those burritos 3 years later...

Taco Tuesday?

Back