2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Sex Panther Cologne

Son.. I don’t think you know what that combo of words mean. You don’t jump into shark infested waters covered in blood.

Son.. I don’t think you know what that combo of words mean. You don’t jump into shark infested waters covered in blood.

I’m confused, I thought we were talking about jungle cats

Well, 60% of the time, it works every time.

Got to hit an assortment of callaway clubs yesterday afternoon. Gotta be honest, I don’t think I disliked any of them!

The apex pros stood out though, those things had a hot face and felt like butter every time. Even the MBs felt nice. The Epic flash triple diamond driver was really a fantastic club too. Obviously we’ll be in all new clubs but it was great to get more familiar with the Callaway lineup and have an idea of the offerings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In 4 months, 13 of you will be in this studio, taking everything in.....

a8d925f5facb752c7d601f866200baed.jpg

Got to hit an assortment of callaway clubs yesterday afternoon. Gotta be honest, I don’t think I disliked any of them!

The apex pros stood out though, those things had a hot face and felt like butter every time. Even the MBs felt nice. The Epic flash triple diamond driver was really a fantastic club too. Obviously we’ll be in all new clubs but it was great to get more familiar with the Callaway lineup and have an idea of the offerings.

Did you happen to try the X Forged? Wondering how they stack up against the Apex line in terms of feel.

Did you happen to try the X Forged? Wondering how they stack up against the Apex line in terms of feel.

Yes I did actually. X-forged has a different feel than the apex pros. I felt that they were a little less forgiving and harsher on mishits but when I hit the center, it felt SO good and really pure.

The only things I bought for #TheGrandaddy specifically were a new pair of golf shoes and my "ugly Christmas blazer". In hindsight, I wish I had brought rain gear but who would have known we would be rained on for the two days we were in the desert!

Yes I did actually. X-forged has a different feel than the apex pros. I felt that they were a little less forgiving and harsher on mishits but when I hit the center, it felt SO good and really pure.

You need to try the Dots

You need to try the Dots

Oh those are high on my list to try. May have to wait till December though as they’re not readily available anywhere

Oh those are high on my list to try. May have to wait till December though as they’re not readily available anywhere

Neither is the

current grandaddy team: do you guys have a shopping list yet?

past grandaddy teams: anything you wish you had bought before making the trip?

grandaddy team hopefuls: what would be on your shopping list if you got that coveted pm?

on my list currently is
golf pants
stance socks
2under underwear
vineyard vines long sleeve shirts
brooks brothers milano fit chinos
smathers & branson needlepoint belt

yep, i'm a douche. feel free to mock me.

I think if I were picked, I would need to look into getting a couple pairs of pants. I don't own a single pair of long pants for golf and probably a long sleeve shirt. But my stuff would be cheap because I would only where long pants on a course on very rare occasions. They might not fit the next time I need them.

Neither is the

I know where one is close to me. Hope to hit it soon!

Got to hit an assortment of callaway clubs yesterday afternoon. Gotta be honest, I don’t think I disliked any of them! The apex pros stood out though, those things had a hot face and felt like butter every time. Even the MBs felt nice. The Epic flash triple diamond driver was really a fantastic club too. Obviously we’ll be in all new clubs but it was great to get more familiar with the Callaway lineup and have an idea of the offerings. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Apex line is one of, if not the best iron line I’ve ever played. That spot was previously owned by the i20/i25 for me, those just clicked and I hadn’t found an iron set that was better for me until these. The CF16 were good, but these are better to me in every single way, especially when it comes to shaping.

The Apex line is one of, if not the best iron line I’ve ever played. That spot was previously owned by the i20/i25 for me, those just clicked and I hadn’t found an iron set that was better for me until these. The CF16 were good, but these are better to me in every single way, especially when it comes to shaping.

Absolutely agree with this. I’ve had the 19’s since March and have yet to experience a flyer like I would occasionally with the 16’s. Better in every way!

Was great Clayton, you guys do an awesome job with these interviews. Plus some nice little info drops in there.
Thanks for checking it out. I can't believe we got to do it!

Thanks for checking it out. I can't believe we got to do it!

Me neither. It's crazy how gracious he was with his time. It's just another example of how great these guys are.

Me neither. It's crazy how gracious he was with his time. It's just another example of how great these guys are.

You can tell he really enjoyed it. The man definitely loves winning!!!

Man, I had a dream last night. Let's call it a nightmare. It was departure day. I was at home getting my stuff ready to go. But, for some reason I waited until the very last minute to pack. So I'm hurrying to track down all my stuff and get it packed.

I left the house with 30 minutes to get to the airport. And, for some reason, I had to make a bunch of stops on the way. Was in the store buying toothpaste and noticed that it was 5 minutes past takeoff. Then it was a panic trying to figure out how to get another flight.

Woke up still in a panic. Took a minute to realize it was a dream.

Such a huge life event for me. I expect these dreams to become more frequent the closer we get to the event.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hopefully the Grandaddy crew checks out the latest Tour of Callaway HQ video we just posted. You will be there...

Hopefully the Grandaddy crew checks out the latest Tour of Callaway HQ video we just posted. You will be there...

we have, those of who haven’t yet will soon. it was an awesome video! cannot WAIT to mix it up with those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That was an awesome video!!!! Thanks for making the dream that much more.

I saw the video posted and will definitely be watching it when the little guy goes to bed!

The past few weeks I’ve been scrolling through all the old live update threads, checking out all the pics and videos of callaway HQ and their facilities. It’s crazy how different things look just 5 years ago. I’m anxious to see the latest THP tour video!

Back