Live From the 2019 PGA Merchandise Show

Decent little upgrade for them, and I really like the new look too.

When is the beauty available for sale? This is going into the shopping cart I think.

When is the beauty available for sale? This is going into the shopping cart I think.

That’s a great question, I too am curious to hear more

It was supposed to be August. Then 10/1. Now I’m hearing 2/1. Should know more soon.

Thanks for all the updates gentlemen. For someone who has never been nor will probably ever go to this shindig, I appreciate the coverage and look forward to the videos/threads in the next few weeks.

I can’t locate what you are talking about - what’s the product?

a0ae5a46ffd13a4a38e65bfdbc66f1de.jpg

If you guys are into that whole truvis thing

Got the original file for that? Would love to be able and zoom in see what logos I can make out =)

Got the original file for that? Would love to be able and zoom in see what logos I can make out =)

If you look at it on a computer you can.

Thanks for the great coverage!!! I'm hoping I can talk my course into bringing me along when they head down next year.

If you look at it on a computer you can.

Even zoomed in though they are hard to make out, I believe tapatalk downsamples the original file.

Bravo, kudos, and thanks, fellas!

Did you boys get a chance to visit the Uneekor booth?
Looks like a reasonably priced system and if it’s numbers are accurate it could give the big boys a run for their money.

I do not, no. Don’t even have the photo on my phone anymore for what it’s worth. They were cool enough to take a photo of, but not cool enough for me to want to go into deep detail about them.

Back