Live From the 2019 PGA Merchandise Show

Oh hello, KBS. What nice, new products you have.

7d54f86058ffc83b6f9530ab39b067b8.jpg

I'm intrigued about both of these. The black $taper-lite could be hit if it does the same thing ctaper-lite does with ctaper and black looks awesome.

8a59c6cbf999eb89cc2110a745212462.jpg

Looking like it’s all taking shape. Can’t wait for the info.

I heard Taylor Made skipped the show. Is that correct?

4358f0bae7d6a0e0712caaeca8a95626.jpg

Hours later...

21db233733b7dfc46227008ab7f6d1f4.jpg

its always mind blowing to me how quickly and efficiently these trade shows (regardless of industry) receive, setup and display everything that goes into these enormous booths.

What a great way to show us the show from the ground up! Love it and it will make the work day go by faster!

What a great way to show us the show from the ground up! Love it and it will make the work day go by faster!

Thanks. We have an AWESOME video hitting hte home page tomorrow about this very thing.

its always mind blowing to me how quickly and efficiently these trade shows (regardless of industry) receive, setup and display everything that goes into these enormous booths.

First time I’ve ever seen the OCCC like this. Those doors, I’ve never seen open so I never noticed just the sheer size of them. You could drive a Uhaul in here with zero issue.

First time I’ve ever seen the OCCC like this. Those doors, I’ve never seen open so I never noticed just the sheer size of them. You could drive a Uhaul in here with zero issue.

Lol that’s crazy. I’ve been on a show floor where multiple semi trucks have driven in with flatbeds that physically served as the platform for their booth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense how they got a tank in there years ago.

I just figured they made their way in with that one hehe

I would have been curious though how they actually did it, even still. Flat bed and drop? Drive it? They lay the carpet after the booth is basically done so how did that work?

One of my favorite times of the year. JB, you and the boys do an awesome job with the coverage. Can’t wait to see what’s all in store for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fff6d9a39e69ebef590e08d885b2cb43.jpg

My thoughts exactly. I have about 10 photos of these beautiful, beautiful clubs.

My boy Molten can take a phooooooooooooooooto! YEAH!

I just figured they made their way in with that one hehe

I would have been curious though how they actually did it, even still. Flat bed and drop? Drive it? They lay the carpet after the booth is basically done so how did that work?

I actually think I remember JRod telling me he personally drove it onto the show floor.

As some of you know, this is my first PGA show. Well, to add to my firsts, check out Golf Unfiltered and I discussing what we experienced. It is about a 15 minute podcast and well worth a listen.

https://www.golfunfiltered.com/blog/2019/1/22/2019-pga-show-calm-before-the-storm-episode-188

My teammate is famous!

Tell me more about the Lite!

Any truth to the rumor that Noelle is the 4th face on the Srixon Mt. Rushmore there?

Makes sense how they got a tank in there years ago.

Damn GG beat me to it.

Have fun out there guys! It's a lot excitement and education.

fff6d9a39e69ebef590e08d885b2cb43.jpg

My thoughts exactly. I have about 10 photos of these beautiful, beautiful clubs.

Can you grab one of those and put it in your backpack? Just wow.

I actually think I remember JRod telling me he personally drove it onto the show floor.

They met him and still signed off on that? Someone wasn’t paying attention

Back