On Thin Ice - Your 2019 Bag Setup

7W would be the only thing, it is starting to show some wear on the face. Since Srixon doesn't have one, I may have to replace with a new Flash or go the CPO route and find a good Rogue in Like New condition.

I'd say my FW/hybrids section, so anything between driver and 5i. Just can't figure out what I want to do there, right now thinking about driving iron style club and a hybrid, but still tinkering to start 2019.

Everything except putter fell through the ice, but only because of Morgan Cup. If I were not in the Morgan Cup, I would be looking at the F9 driver and 3w, as well as the Big Bertha hybrid in the 18 degree slot and the Apex hybrid in 23 degree slot.

My Cobra f7 hybrid is currently on thin ice. It hadn't been, until yesterday when I tried out the Ping G400 combined with a Devotion 8 and sent it 240-250 on the trackman. That's nearing driver distance for me and could be a sick weapon off the tee. Other than that I'm hoping I can make it through this season with the equipment I have (barring a THP event selection of course).

My 92 mph driver swing speed is on thin ice, as I am beginning the Superspeed protocols this spring.

#crossthreading

For those who use Superspeed, do you keep any of the sticks in your bag to use as a warmup before rounds?

Phil does :D

Irons if I can get fit into Apex CF19 and get the distance.
Fairways should be shaking if the EF 3W preforms like I'm hoping they will.

My wedges. Other than my putter, they are the oldest clubs in my bag. The putter has its moments where it should be tossed in a lake, but I love the damn thing too much.

Everything in my bag is from June 2018 or later so I will probably stay with what I have all year. I may freshen up the wedges mid year if anything. The Wilson Cortex looks very nice but I hit the Triton so good that I am keeping it around a while longer.

Already done. Replaced my 4 iron with the F7 3/4 hybrid. My iron shots were too inconsistent. The 3/4 hybrid has already shown much better consistent results on my sim.
Part of my hesitation was the feeling that I “should” be playing an iron instead of a hybrid. As 2019 is the year to just play golf and stop worrying about where I “should” be.

Every club in the bag is on thin ice except for my SeeMore M6 putter. I want new clubs and can afford to buy them. I'm thinking Callaway or TM this time around. It's just that I like my clubs I have now and not sure I want to upgrade just yet. I have the itch but I've been avoiding scratching it so far. So we will see what happens. Who knows, I may wake up one morning and pull the trigger. I have been known to be spontaneous.

My new putter will be delivered tomorrow.

I would love to replace my 3W, currently eyeing the Cobra F8 3-4W.

My irons will be replaced this year.

I am also in desperate need of a new 56º, so that will definitely be replaced.

So pretty much my entire bag is on thin ice.

Only the woods, mostly looking for a little more spin on the driver and hopefully forgiveness. Irons are absolutely safe. I like my putter but I admit I want to try a stroke lab Toulon now.

The entire bag is since I got chosen to be in the MC. My plan is to keep the Cobra clubs in play the rest of the year (and potentially longer). My Odyssey Versa 7 putter had the face delaminate so I'm debating going with one of my other #7s or trying out the stroke lab / toulon Las Vegas. Out with the old, in with the new!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What in your current bag is on "Thin Ice" for your 2019 setup? Why and what are you hoping to accomplish with something else?

Everything but my putter is on the chopping block in 2019. Even if I don't find any real gains, I have an itch for new stuff.

What in your current bag is on "Thin Ice" for your 2019 setup? Why and what are you hoping to accomplish with something else?

Entire bag! Everything must go! New Cobra coming in HOT!

The New Level Wedges and certainly the Putter

Irons.....New Apex irons just look too good.

Driver. The new offerings from TM have me pondering very hard

For 2019 my bag is on thin ice. My 2016 Sun Mountain 3.5 has seen better days. I'm actually moving towards pushing vs carrying again and I'm looking for a good bag to match up with my Clicgear. I'm currently using my MC Cobra bag but I don't like getting it dirty (its part of my trophy room). So 2019 is the year of the bag!

Driver head. My shaft is good right now, but I will add a Rogue head off of eBay when the Flash comes out and prices dip a bit more.

Definitely putter if I can find a selection in my length, really would like to take close look at the Odyssey Stroke Lab.

Do want to try all the new drivers though once in shape and fitting carts are full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver for sure - will be looking into the Flash, M5 and TS3 in the next month or so to decide. Irons are also on thin ice, but they're more likely to be re-grooved and/or re-shafted unless the P7TW irons come out. The putter is always on a short rope, but the #7 shape is very likely to stay, most likely with the Las Vegas, but maybe in the new stroke lab head.

Definitely the gap wedge. It was a subsequent purchase to the p770 4-pw purchase and it Just.Doesn't.Behave! No problems (well of course there are but relative to my skill!) with the clubs on either side of it as the PW is fine and the vokeys on the other side are fine, but this guy just isn't very friendly for some reason! Pondering another vokey to replace it.

Driver. I don't know if it's me or the club, but I hit my old driver better than the M1 2017. I'm eying the Cortex and the EXS. Just want more forgiveness on mishits.

Back