Srixon Z-Forged Irons

Srixon knocked this one out of the park. Those look amazing and my hands hurt just thinking about taking swing with those.

Those are super sexy. Wow.

I like those. Much nicer than the 965.

They look great.. But I don't have the game for them!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

New irons from Srixon and we have all of the details on the home page here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/srixon-z-forged-irons/

“They were created to give professionals and advanced amateur golfers confidence to hit every shot, while featuring a sole that glides through the turf for better contact and stable spin under any condition.”

That was the most interesting section of the article...
I wonder how many participants in the Srixon event will be sporting these...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are like art. I appreciate that they even make them knowing how small the market is. Great clubs and more to come at the show. OH, to be a fly on the wall in O-Town.

Those are absolutely gorgeous irons!

Absolutely stunning!

Beautiful irons but above my skill level. Although I do plan on dropping my HCP 14 pts this year to scratch and make the champions tour in 3 years. So maybe there’s a chance. #internetgolfer

“They were created to give professionals and advanced amateur golfers confidence to hit every shot, while featuring a sole that glides through the turf for better contact and stable spin under any condition.”

That was the most interesting section of the article...
I wonder how many participants in the Srixon event will be sporting these...

I know for a fact we have at least a few “advanced amateur golfers” in the Distance Event, I’d say it’s a safe bet we see some...but you know that;-)

Not for my game, but they sure do look good.

Srixon really brings it in the looks department. Just glad they make a beautiful iron I can hit too. :)

Look fantastic and the price $143 an iron is solid.

Improved VT sole has me curious

Those are some of the cleanest irons out there. Well done Srixon!

Beautiful irons! Would love to see these head to head with my 965s

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

they look great, and the price is right.

Fantastic looking irons right there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The muscle back forged blades just look AWESOME! I'd love to have the 6-PW in my bag right now!

Beautiful irons but above my skill level. Although I do plan on dropping my HCP 14 pts this year to scratch and make the champions tour in 3 years. So maybe there’s a chance. #internetgolfer

Good luck with that.

I could see these being perfectly paired with the 785s and maybe even a U85 at the top. Wow. Srixon did so good.

These irons are a game changer for my selection process! They look amazing! Thinking about a Z785- Z Forged combo!

I could see these being perfectly paired with the 785s and maybe even a U85 at the top. Wow. Srixon did so good.

That would be a beautifully fun setup.

That would be a beautifully fun setup.

I really don’t think I’d be comfortable playing any other blade TBH. Not based on fact or tech but for some reason I just feel like these are more playable than other clubs in the same category.

Could be way wrong though.

I really don’t think I’d be comfortable playing any other blade TBH. Not based on fact or tech but for some reason I just feel like these are more playable than other clubs in the same category.

Could be way wrong though.

Only one way to find out....

Back