Range Days - Behind the Scenes - THP Live Contest

Just a follow up thank you for the great participation in here today.

We're working hard on editing some content for tomorrow night and getting some additional info needed to bring info to you guys to highlight some elements, and give the full perspective on what THP Range Days is all about.
Looking forward to the results especially your thoughts on the g410

I completely agree and many complained about the prior releases being too muted. It is all a matter of perspective though, alongside the Rogue and Epic I’m sure it is loud. Alongside a Ping G30 or some of the Cobra releases and it’s quite tame. There’s been a good conversation going about that in the M5 and M6 thread today.

I remember the Epic being lauded as having a desirable muted sound, especially compared to another big OEM's offering. I have seen this sentiment change over time though. I have an Epic and is definitely not something I would consider quiet.

I think the whole sound thing is exaggerated by the fact Callaway's last few releases have been very muted carbon sound. A bit of a more metallic sound in the flash line just took some people by surprise. When I hit the flash line I was definitely taken aback by the departure from epic and rogue sound and feel but the ball speeds had me not caring after a few swings

Kinda how I feel after hitting it again. It’s not outrageous, it’s just different from the muted sound from before. Kinda like going from a normal speaker system in a car to adding two ten’s. Gonna be a much different sound.

Kinda how I feel after hitting it again. It’s not outrageous, it’s just different from the muted sound from before. Kinda like going from a normal speaker system in a car to adding two ten’s. Gonna be a much different sound.

You saying two tens just made me chortle.

Get some Ludacris going on those and shiiiiiiiiii....

Hehe

Seriously though, I think on those parameters the sound discussion is fair, the Epic and Rogue are so muted, a lot of heads are going to sound really loud next after hitting them.

That said, I’d still like to hit it myself.

I think it’s key to remember we don’t have to yell nanny nanny boo boo something is loud, nor do we have to come to the defense of everything, let people sort it out where they will and have peaceful convo on it if you so decide:

You saying two tens just made me chortle.

Get some Ludacris going on those and shiiiiiiiiii....

Hehe

Seriously though, I think on those parameters the sound discussion is fair, the Epic and Rogue are so muted, a lot of heads are going to sound really loud next after hitting them.

That said, I’d still like to hit it myself.

I think it’s key to remember we don’t have to yell nanny nanny boo boo something is loud, nor do we have to come to the defense of everything, let people sort it out where they will and have peaceful convo on it if you so decide:

Well now I need to range it up with Ludacris cause that just sounds like an awesome range time.

Dan, hope you have a blast here this weekend friend. Have fun in the wind though

Well now I need to range it up with Ludacris cause that just sounds like an awesome range time.

Dan, hope you have a blast here this weekend friend. Have fun in the wind though

What wind? What is wind? Do they speak English in wind?

Dan I know you did not have proper shaft for cortex but what did you think about the look of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan I know you did not have proper shaft for cortex but what did you think about the look of it?

I thought it looked awesome. Easily one of their best looking drivers and I already said it won't be the last time I give it a rip.

Just felt that the shaft gave it a very unfair disadvantage because I truly could not find the head in the swing to square it up.

I thought it looked awesome. Easily one of their best looking drivers and I already said it won't be the last time I give it a rip.

Just felt that the shaft gave it a very unfair disadvantage because I truly could not find the head in the swing to square it up.

I agree and I play the 6s blue so we know it’s not a good for you, we are 20 mph different club head speed haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree and I play the 6s blue so we know it’s not a good for you, we are 20 mph different club head speed haha

Really and truly I am bummed about it. It won't be the last time though - We're going to learn more when the weather sucks less in Ohio!

I have been gaming my Epic for the past month. I was surprised at the difference in pitch between it and the flash. Again I have zero issue with it but it is loud. Oh and it’s a good bit longer than the old Epic. Tech is t even close.
I have neither seen nor hit the Flash so I have no idea on the sound of it, but is it that much different from the Epic/Rogue with similar technology?

Are we live? I can't seem to locate it so far

Today is Saturday. Range Days Sneak Peek is Sunday : )

Welp, I rushed dinner and dishes for nothing. Good test run I guess. How did I lose a day?! (Honestly thought it was sunday already)

Welp, I rushed dinner and dishes for nothing. Good test run I guess. How did I lose a day?! (Honestly thought it was sunday already)

Rookie.

Hehe

Rookie.

Hehe

Excited to disappointed to insulted. I’m getting all the emotions today. It’s ok - have your fun.

Kinda like going from a normal speaker system in a car to adding two ten’s. Gonna be a much different sound.

4 6X9’s work just as good!! Lol

Excited to disappointed to insulted. I’m getting all the emotions today. It’s ok - have your fun.

You have a HoF tag..you're eligible for all of that. :bye:

This is about the perfect backdrop.

6cbab2d59063ca753a5a082b10e38528.jpg

I am excited and ready to tune in tomorrow.

Canadan will take you on a tour of the club lab tomorrow

df1c2f402651e4c87e9bac1a0a17db28.gif

Back