Range Days - Behind the Scenes - THP Live Contest

Equipment is getting put together, lists are being made and arrangements are set for testing.

11b854f9dba00e0b68096c7b95a78e5f.jpg

I love this!

Also can you please send me the headcover on the far right? K, thanks!

The Epic Flash one?

That’s the one!

I’m totally kidding of course. I just like the looks of those.

That’s the one!

I’m totally kidding of course. I just like the looks of those.

Jump into the live stream and ask Canadan or GolferGal. I’m sure we can arrange that.

Jump into the live stream and ask Canadan or GolferGal. I’m sure we can arrange that.

I’ll be there, swag or no swag!

I’m really looking forward to seeing the info coming out of this. I have some suspicions about what the numbers might look like, but I’ll wait and see if I’m right.

I demand full control over his potential anythings. #MorganCupAllegiances

Yep. I expected this. I live with my choices, I am an all grown up man!

Equipment is getting put together, lists are being made and arrangements are set for testing.

11b854f9dba00e0b68096c7b95a78e5f.jpg

That’s gonna be a TON of fun!!! Can’t wait to see these results.

Can’t wait to see some numbers and stats! Looking forward to Sunday night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks like a lot of fun to follow. I love how THP is doing some new things this year. Its especially good for the guys (like me) that cant get out of winter weather.

This is gonna be fun to watch. Maybe i missed it but will you guys being doing any shaft swapping or strictly sticking with the stock options?

Sweet! Pretty excited to see that silky smooth swing in action. I think this will be a lot of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is gonna be fun to watch. Maybe i missed it but will you guys being doing any shaft swapping or strictly sticking with the stock options?

I believe there will be some variety. I’ve got a few shafts I’ll be taking that have the more common oem adapters plugged in (callaway, TaylorMade, cobra, titleist) and I believe THP hq has a pretty strong selection.

I'll tune in for this one!

This is going to be fun. I realize this is just drivers for this episode.
If all goes well would you guys do an episode on fairway woods?

This is going to be fun. I realize this is just drivers for this episode.
If all goes well would you guys do an episode on fairway woods?

This is really a behind the scenes look at the content that will come from Range Days.

That series can really be done on any equipment.

@Canadan's back is going to fall off his back after all those drivers. This is going to be fun to follow

@Canadan's back is going to fall off his back after all those drivers. This is going to be fun to follow

We're going to have plenty of time to get in good swings with every club that has been provided. No rush, no worry.

I'll be stretching the next couple days just to be safe haha

Range Days - Behind the Scenes - THP Live Contest

You might need a masseuse on site. Does JB have strong hands?

Dan enjoy your time in Tampa Bay brotha! Sunny and blue skies!

Look forward to the data being collected.

Back