A Tour of the THP Club Lab

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that missed our Behind the Scenes video of Range Days with @Canadan and myself, talking about club data, tech and more, we wanted to share a quick tour of the THP Club Lab. Its still a bit of a work in progress as far as design, but most of the machines and benches have been installed and are in use. When the final product is complete, we will do a full video walk through with each machine as well as drawers, signage and a whole lot more.

Screen%20Shot%202019-02-11%20at%202.02.15%20PM-L.png

Torque Analyzer for Shafts
Torque-L.jpg

Mitchell Bench Grinder and Ferrule Turner
Cutter-L.jpg

Putter and Metal Woods Precision Gauge
Gauge-L.jpg

Digital Loft and Lie and Bend Machine
Bend-L.jpg

Digital Swing Weight Scale
SW-L.jpg

Reverse Thrust Shaft Puller
Thurst-L.jpg

Hot Melt
Hot%20Melt-L.jpg

Shaft Frequency Analyzer
Frequency-L.jpg

Regripping Station
Grip-L.jpg

Ferrules, Swing Weights, Shaft Adapters and Tools
Supplies-L.jpg

Grips and Other Supplies
Supplies1-L.jpg

Quite the setup. Lots of fun can be had in that lab.

Now have me shopping digital SW scales and a gripping station. Ugh.

Looks incredible JB! Wish I could spend a day there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, kind of like a club ho in a candy store there. Very nice!

too much fun can be had in there.

Pretty effn sweet setup right there. If I had that iwould be tinkering all the time.

That's a ridiculous setup, very jealous. Would love to get into club building in the near future.

The quick tour last night was great, but man the pics turned out awesome!!!! That is an amazing set up!!

Pretty effn sweet setup right there. If I had that iwould be tinkering all the time.

For us, this will definitely have some club building, but it is really about analyzation of the technology and clubs that are put out and giving people even more precise info. Going to be fun.

Those are some fun shiny new toys!

I’m green with envy, that is an amazing setup

For us, this will definitely have some club building, but it is really about analyzation of the technology and clubs that are put out and giving people even more precise info. Going to be fun.

Knowledge is power, looking forward to what is discovered.

I’ve always been curious about hot melting and how it helps a club. Pretty cool to see you have that at your disposal.

Part of why I'm eyeing a digital SW scale, would be a cool addition to each review to be able to add in the exact SW's of the set as tested.

garage goals!

As a guy that's mechanically inclined....I can def appreciate this. Someday I plan to at least get into re-gripping my own sh*t.

Cool setup JB

This lab looks incredibly amazing!

I need this..... I'm not sure why. But I need this.

Very impressive! Unlike some, I don't think I would know how use half of the equipment!

Very cool!

This is awesome. I always tell myself I'd love to be able to do that stuff, but I don't even know how to regrip a club.

Back