2019 Titleist Ultimate Metal Woods and Golf Ball Testing

Nope. Thats it. Oh yeah, one more. You have to like fun.

This is something else. We picked 2 restaurants that we have been to that are just awesome.

Is it bad that I get as excited ab the food as I do the golf?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it bad that I get as excited ab the food as I do the golf?!?!?

No. We want the entire weekend to be special and this one is going to be a blast.

No. We want the entire weekend to be special and this one is going to be a blast.

They always are!

After hitting the TS3 today, this event is going to be insane. Such a good driver.

This looks amazing!!!

After hitting the TS3 today, this event is going to be insane. Such a good driver.

What were your initial thoughts? What’s your current driver?

What were your initial thoughts? What’s your current driver?

I’m huge on overall looks and sound/feel, as most drivers for me seem to perform plenty well enough these days. the TS3 looks and sounds fantastic. It just feels right. My current drivers are epic and 915 D2

After meeting their team and experiencing Titleist as a whole at their HQ last fall, I see them in a totally different light now. Their equipment is built with some of the highest of standards and tolerances in the industry and it shows through performance.

I know golfers typically in general have some strong views when it comes to Titleist as a brand. Both good and bad. But let me just say that although they do things differently than other major OEMs, Titleist is completely bought in to THP and is going to continue to impress in 2019. Don’t sleep on this event!!

After meeting their team and experiencing Titleist as a whole at their HQ last fall, I see them in a totally different light now. Their equipment is built with some of the highest of standards and tolerances in the industry and it shows through performance.

I know golfers typically in general have some strong views when it comes to Titleist as a brand. Both good and bad. But let me just say that although they do things differently than other major OEMs, Titleist is completely bought in to THP and is going to continue to impress in 2019. Don’t sleep on this event!!

And Eric is coming to this one, so you know the fun will be there : )

Absolutely, Eric is a trip! A true golf nerd like many of us here ha

Eric is an awesome dude. Seemed to have a good time at our event

Sure to be a great time. Timing doesn’t work for me - hoping to put my name in the hat for the next Titleist event.

Really looking forward to this one. Can’t wait to follow along if I don’t make it in.

Very interested in this line of woods, I’ll be hitting up club champion later this year to get fit for the 1st time and interested to see how the TS line work as I’m drawn to the looks.

I’m huge on overall looks and sound/feel, as most drivers for me seem to perform plenty well enough these days. the TS3 looks and sounds fantastic. It just feels right. My current drivers are epic and 915 D2

I agree with you on looks as well as sound/feel. I’m in the market for a driver, so I’m trying hit several different clubs before I decide on a driver before the season starts.

Looking forward to this event and hearing what all the participants have to say about their experience.

Signups will be Thursday everybody. New thread will be up in the morning.

Any idea on when? I have a meeting from 8:30 until 10 est

Any idea on when? I have a meeting from 8:30 until 10 est

Probably sometimes in that area, but no fear, you will have all day to sign up.

Probably sometimes in that area, but no fear, you will have all day to sign up.

Thank you

Sweet

Ooooohhhh Man, I won't be able to sleep tonight now!!! :joy:

awesome news

Good luck everyone! This is sure to be an awesome event.

Dates don't work for me, so your odds just got a little better!

Tomorrow is the day and signup will stay open for a day or so. Good luck everybody, look for the new thread in the morning.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back