2019 Titleist Ultimate Metal Woods and Golf Ball Testing

This will be a fun follow. I've always been partial to Titleist woods. They just seem to fit me... except the 917s. lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Can’t wait! Sign up days are always exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are on the fence get off and sign up. You will not be disappointed with what Titleist brings to the table for this event.

The rain and snow in Pittsburgh right now has me day dreaming of a few days in Savannah!

If you are on the fence get off and sign up. You will not be disappointed with what Titleist brings to the table for this event.

Yeah this is going to be one of the sleeper events of the year I have a feeling, with what we have planned.
Plus 2 rounds at an amazing golf course.
Plus a $500 driver and FW wood and a bunch of golf balls fit for you.

Yeah this is going to be one of the sleeper events of the year I have a feeling, with what we have planned.
Plus 2 rounds at an amazing golf course.
Plus a $500 driver and FW wood and a bunch of golf balls fit for you.

You left out the best food!

I took a running leap over that fence from the get go. Once in a lifetime opportunity this one. Oh yea, I cleared the fence by at least 1/2 inch!!!

I took a running leap over that fence from the get go. Once in a lifetime opportunity this one. Oh yea, I cleared the fence by at least 1/2 inch!!!

Hope you are able to signup. Not too far from Louisville.

Hope you are able to signup. Not too far from Louisville.

Oh yes, no question I will be signing up.

People who get into this will be in for a true Southern food treat with the dinners we have planned.

Can’t wait

People who get into this will be in for a true Southern food treat with the dinners we have planned.

Oh man, come hungry then!

Wish I could.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wish I could sign up for this one, I’ve always liked Titleist and am still playing a 913D alongside my hybrids. Alas, I’ll be on my own spring trip - first one ever. Looking forward to following along!

1st post updated with the participants. If you are on the list, great, be on the lookout for a Private Message from GolferGal in the next 24 hours.
If you are not on the list, you are automatically placed on the waiting list and if someone drops out, you could still have your name called.

So many entries and just a few spots, but never fear, we have a HUGE calendar of events this year including another one with Titleist coming later in the year.

Congrats to all that got in... Can’t wait to follow the ride... !!

Congrats to all that got in, especially Carolina Dundee who will have his first introduction to THP at this ridiculously awesome event.

Congrats guys! Should be a fun trip. Y’all will
Love the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congratulations all!

Congratulations to everyone selected

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back