2019 Titleist Ultimate Metal Woods and Golf Ball Testing

I can't believe I won!!!! I will try my best to update everyone with every part of the experience.

Thank you THP!!!!! I haven't played Titleist in a couple of years, but better believe I will be now.

Congratulations to everyone else that won.

Love seeing this event filled with new THP'ers! Awesome event to start off with!

Have fun guys!!! This will be awesome.

I hear that course is super nice (but bring a lot of bug spray) and that town is known for their food as much as here.

Enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you boys will have some fun!

Congrats everyone! you'll have a blast for sure.

Congrats to those selected!

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys, you will love the equipment!

Congrats! Gonna be fun

1st post updated with the participants. If you are on the list, great, be on the lookout for a Private Message from GolferGal in the next 24 hours.
If you are not on the list, you are automatically placed on the waiting list and if someone drops out, you could still have your name called.

So many entries and just a few spots, but never fear, we have a HUGE calendar of events this year including another one with Titleist coming later in the year.

Awesome! Pumped ab this one!

2019 Titleist Ultimate Metal Woods and Golf Ball Testing

Congrats to those selected. Looks like a great time.

Last edited:
All of the details for the 2019 Titleist Ultimate Club Testing taking place in just a couple of months. We have put together just an amazing few days complete with the Titleist team for the lucky participants.

i-w6VJrLW-S.jpg

When & Where
April 25th-27th (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
Savannah, GA

The Details
New TS drivers and FWs for each of the six THPers in attendance along with a full ball fitting from their expert team. Then it's multiple rounds of golf, amazing food and all with this small group interacting with those from Titleist for a few days to remember for a long time. Ultimate Club Testing is about learning, testing and reviewing the equipment, and of course keeping it.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Itinerary
Thursday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and Titleist at a local Savannah spot.
Friday Morning: Golf Ball Fitting with the Titleist Ball Team
Friday Afternoon: 18 Holes of Golf with Titleist
Friday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and Titleist at another local Savannah spot
Saturday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf with Titleist

The_Club_At_Savannah_Harbor-photo.jpg

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
36 Holes of Golf at THE club at Savannah Harbor
New Titleist TS Driver & Fairway Wood of your choice
Awesome Titleist SWAG
Dinners Each night
And a whole lot more

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. The friendly draft order competition will have a handicap tie in so it is fair for everybody.

Participants
KY Golfer
Carolina Dundee
slimjim32
AUWU11
Wildcat4life
j_sizzle9

Congratulations fellas! Will be a fun event to follow!

Congrats!!!

Congrats everyone!

sizzle!!!!! congrats my dude.

this will be a really fun follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats to those selected! This looks like a really good one and those Titleist clubs don't disappoint. I've been on signup hiatus for way too long because of this new job. Cant wait for those summer/fall event signups to drop!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congratulations guys!! This is going to be a fun follow!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sizzle!!!!! congrats my dude.

this will be a really fun follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks my man! Really looking forward to this!

Thanks my man! Really looking forward to this!

may favorite part about this is not only will you be coming off tax season and being persona non grata with your family for the last 3 months, but you also have a brand new baby your wife has been tending to pretty much all by herself. good thing this event is such a good value, because it's about to get EXPENSIVE for you to keep that wife of yours happy haha

WOW!!! My heart skipped a couple beats when I saw I was on the list.

This will also be my first THP Event and I'm not sure how I will be able to contain myself until it gets here. I'm beyond Excited!!!

Congrats to the other chosen. I look forward to meeting, sharing and enjoying this awesome experience with everyone.

HUGE Thank you THP, See you in Savannah!!!

Congrats gentlemen!

Congrats everyone!

may favorite part about this is not only will you be coming off tax season and being persona non grata with your family for the last 3 months, but you also have a brand new baby your wife has been tending to pretty much all by herself. good thing this event is such a good value, because it's about to get EXPENSIVE for you to keep that wife of yours happy haha

Let’s just say she wasn’t nearly as excited as I was about this!

Thank God she is a great woman and understands my passion for this great game!

Congrats to all the lucky folks going! Special congrats to @Wildcat4life!

Back