2019 Titleist Ultimate Metal Woods and Golf Ball Testing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
All of the details for the 2019 Titleist Ultimate Club Testing taking place in just a couple of months. We have put together just an amazing few days complete with the Titleist team for the lucky participants.

i-w6VJrLW-S.jpg

When & Where
April 25th-27th (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
Savannah, GA

The Details
New TS drivers and FWs for each of the six THPers in attendance along with a full ball fitting from their expert team. Then it's multiple rounds of golf, amazing food and all with this small group interacting with those from Titleist for a few days to remember for a long time. Ultimate Club Testing is about learning, testing and reviewing the equipment, and of course keeping it.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Itinerary
Thursday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and Titleist at a local Savannah spot.
Friday Morning: Golf Ball Fitting with the Titleist Ball Team
Friday Afternoon: 18 Holes of Golf with Titleist
Friday Evening: Group Dinner with THPers and Titleist at another local Savannah spot
Saturday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf with Titleist

The_Club_At_Savannah_Harbor-photo.jpg

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
36 Holes of Golf at THE club at Savannah Harbor
New Titleist TS Driver & Fairway Wood of your choice
Awesome Titleist SWAG
Dinners Each night
And a whole lot more

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. The friendly draft order competition will have a handicap tie in so it is fair for everybody.

Participants
KY Golfer
Carolina Dundee
slimjim32
PutterButter
Wildcat4life
j_sizzle9

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be a lot of fun! The Titleist crew knows how to have a good time according to last year’s events, and a cool location.

Very cool ticket that a lot of people will no doubt be trying for.

Wish it wasn’t during golf season for me!

Alas, work wins again. This event looks spectacular! Good luck to the folks going out for this one!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Guys don’t sleep on the ball fitting part of the event. Titleist goes all out and the education you receive about your game & equipment fit is invaluable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like an amazing event. Shame it’s during it’s the same weekend as my last day of graduate school.

Looks like a another great event, and the site of my first THP event, an Invitational.

Very interesting event! Can’t wait for sign-ups!

That’s pretty freaking cool - I really want/need to do a ball fitting this would be a great event for that

Glad to see the details out on this one. Should be good again!

Once again, how awesome!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

This is pretty close to me. I'm intrigued.

Looks awesome and only 4 hours drive away from my house! Sweet!

This one sounds amazing. Can't wait to sign up. The lucky folks will really enjoy this opportunity.

Being involved in the event last year I can tell you the experience is awesome and the titleist team are great people! This looks to be a special event once again.

last year looked like a lot of fun and I am sure this year will be even better. Good luck to those that enter.

Another quality event at a quality course... 2019 is strong!

@golfinnut

Wow event sounds awesome and the course looks gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sounds pretty amazing on a beautiful course.

Sounds like another amazing event at an incredible course. Lots of fun and quite challenging.

I love this! Savannah Harbor is incredible and the city of Savannah is even better. Throw in the ball fitting and the TS line and you can’t miss this event!

I bet this one will be a hot ticket again this year. Savannah is a pretty cool location too, I would never have guessed that.

This is gonna be awesome just happens to coincide with my wedding anniversary! Have fun and good luck folks!

Following!

Fun times ahead with this event and all events here! Amazing as always and thank you THP for the opportunity!

Back