2019 Titleist Ultimate Metal Woods and Golf Ball Testing

The hits just keep coming, another great event!!

Sure to be a great time with some learning heaped on top!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pick me, pick me!

Ball fitting sounds super cool. Would love to get some feedback on what I should be playing.

Is there a fitting process for the woods as well or is it just pick your own awesomeness?

On a trip like this is it a group hotel or you pick your own spot? I assume everyone would be together.

Love downtown Savannah, one of the few spots around you can walk around downtown openly with drink in hand.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like a great golf course and it's sure to be a fantastic event.

Ball fitting sounds super cool. Would love to get some feedback on what I should be playing.

Is there a fitting process for the woods as well or is it just pick your own awesomeness?

Players will be able to get fit pre-event and order their clubs built to spec.

This sounds so cool. Can't wait for more details to emerge!

Another awesome Titleist event! Having been to the first Titleist event, I can say the SWAG is amazing.
I already have the set of woods, which are fantastic.
Good luck to all those who enter.
I'll be waiting for event #2!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Another incredible event!

THP/Titleist puts on an amazing event. Their clubs are awesome and the SWAG is off the charts. Trust me, you will have an unbelievable time if selected.

Yes Please!! Another awesome opportunity from THP.

Looks like an awesome opportunity, will be jumping in on this one.

Sounds like another amazing event!

This is coming up fast. Didn't they do the event at the end of last year?

This is coming up fast. Didn't they do the event at the end of last year?

We did have a metal woods event at the end of last year.
With the product in line and the golf season under way, the team wanted to have some more fun with THPers.

Savannah is one of my top 3 favorite cities in the country. Paired with Titleist and some golf, 6 lucky THPers are going to have a weekend they will never forget!

I am not a grits fan but the butter grits they had at the place you set up a couple of years ago in the City were crazy good.

I just checked the Calendar....I seem to be free :joy:

I think the Titleist events (and products) are underrated. Whomever gets selected is going to be blown away imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds like an awesome time at an awesome course.

Food and golf? I’m in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back