New Tiger and Bryson Bridgestone Campaign

Love these commercials!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very solid commercials!

Enjoyed the second one.

Love the 2nd ad!!! Also are the balls any good? I'm a Chrome Soft guy, what would be the similar ball? Cheers

Bridgestone makes a really good ball. I think the closest Chrome Soft competitor would probably be the Tour B RX (or Tour B RXS if you are playing a CSX). Give them a try.

Enjoyed both, but the 2nd one was my favorite

That was the most I've seen Tiger relaxed.

Enjoyed both ...

These were great

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The Bryson/Tiger one is a little forced, I would have liked to see Bryson get a bit more nerdy. I liked the Tiger/Connor spot, I thought it kept Tiger more in his own personality, but a little self-depricating. Both are good though and glad to see Bridgestone getting back at it.

I like both of these, good to see Bridgestone back.

Best commercial from Bridgestone since they made Lee Trevino manager of the pro shop.

Yes!! Glad to see them taking advantage of their tour capital again. I mean compare this to Zach Johnson waving his arms and the whole Tweet tweet thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid, effective and funny.

I liked those funny easy going ads!

Very clever! Does Bridgestone have its game face back on?

Really liked both but the second one had me laughing.

I like both. Good to see Bridgestone taking advantage of the marketing appeal here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Haha! Loved both! So happy to see Bridgestone back in the game.

I like both spot, Bryson and Tiger have good chemistry.

Haha those were great, I liked the Tiger and Bryson one the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyed both! Job well done Bridgestone.

Both are very well done

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Big fan of the second one with Tiger and Conor but I think it requires being familiar with his word. Specific target market but boy does it land if you know it.

Bryson still feels forced to me but is getting better.

Watched again this morning, still brilliant.

The one with Conor was awesome. They REALLY stepped up their commercial game!! Love it!

Back