New Tiger and Bryson Bridgestone Campaign

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought these were pretty cool with Bryson and Tiger in the first one and then Tour Guy Wannabe in the second.

I was laughing so hard at the Bryson one. Tiger with popcorn. I hope they made a few more they slowly release

Haha those were pretty good!

Now these are really funny and get the point across. Love seeing Bridgestone showing glimmers of its old self again.

Funny. The second one cracked me up.
The first one was good but looked like the 2 shot the commercial separately.

Good stuff.

Ha, those were pretty good. Let's hope we get some more coming out.

Funny. The second one cracked me up.
The first one was good but looked like the 2 shot the commercial separately.

I thought that too! And while it was good, it didn't have the same fluid feeling that the Tiger-Rory commerical did years ago(which was also shot separtely. Either way, both are good ads, and the 2nd one was damn funny to me.

I like how every time they pan back to Tiger he has a different treat in his hands, popcorn, ice cream and then the 64oz drink.

YES! It's about time!

B'stone REALLY might be righting the ship.

Very well done, hopefully there are more coming in the future!

"Straight. . . . Er."

This is the closest I've felt to them in years.

Same.

Honestly, and I know this will be campy/corny to some, its like seeing a long lost friend show back up.

Those were nicely done, leaning toward the 2nd one being my favorite, giving us nonmortals a reminder to use the ball we NEED, not WANT.

Can't get enough of the Tiger club twirl though, so effortless!

Haha, I love those. That second one is excellent. It's nice to see Bridgestone taking advantage of the talent they have on staff and looking like they are finally making an effort to grow their business.

Love the 2nd ad!!! Also are the balls any good? I'm a Chrome Soft guy, what would be the similar ball? Cheers

I remember seeing the connors behind the scenes photos on these, wondered when they were gonna come out, not too bad from Bstone!

Very clever!! I like both quite a bit!!

Haha, those are pretty good! That obnoxious slurp at the end though :angry:

That was so much better than the fail of ads the past few years.

The only ad that has resonated with me for Bridgestone over the past few years is the yours is back there.

Good stuff.

I played the Tiger golf ball a few times last year and I was very happy with it. Excellent marketing with this. Definitely worth a few dozen various times throughout the year.

I'm with Tiger on the Bryson debate...Golfers want to hit it straighter haha

Best commercial from Bridgestone since they made Lee Trevino manager of the pro shop.

Back