Voice caddie SC300

Hi All, I've been looking at the SC300 too but was a little disappointed they've taken the spin rate off the app. I think I will still buy one though, It retails in the UK for about £460. I have a question and hope someone here can help. I have recently bought the Superspeed sticks and want to be sure the SC300 can pick up my swing speed when using the sticks/
Anyone help?

Nope, SC300 won’t pick up swing speed of the sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've owned this unit for a few weeks now and the weather has finally gotten nice enough for to start really giving it a workout. What I've noticed is it is very sensitive to height. It needs to be on the same level as the ball and if that is not possible a little lower seems to work fine while being higher gives me errors consistently. I've been hitting off matts into a net in the backyard and have matching matts so I can place one 5 to 6 yards behind the ball. However, my backyard is not perfectly flat so 5-6 yards behind the ball might be a little higher. I found just putting on the ground behind the matt worked more consistently well than trying to match the matts up perfectly.

Once I figured this out I've been extremely pleased with the units performance. The app is quite good and the combination of being able to easily see the results on the screen as well as hear them read back to you after each shot but also be able to go over the entire sessions data after ward in whatever level of detail you desire is fantastic.

Btw, thanks to the posters in this thread who have provided tips on more effective use of the device such as standing it a bit more upright for less lofted clubs and lining up the left side of the unit where the radar is located (when looking back at it) with your hitting zone have been very helpful.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reviews and comparisons! I think I’ll hold off on the SC300 for now as well.

The new firmware update is now available. I'm downloading it now. I'll be interested to hear reports from others that have the SC300 on any changes they notice. I've been using it all afternoon and it's been great pre-update. When I came in to sync my data up with the iphone app it notified the firmware update was available.

Yesterday brought it back out post update. I’m still seeing some pretty big leaps in launch and peak numbers.

It will hit the range tomorrow again with GCQuad.

Any updates on this since the latest software update? I came across a youtube video stating
they had put spin back in for driver-8 iron.

Any updates on this since the latest software update? I came across a youtube video stating
they had put spin back in for driver-8 iron.

Looking for updates on this unit, anyone?

Latest firmware update has this thing working pretty darn well actually.

Latest firmware update has this thing working pretty darn well actually.

sold mine after getting zero replies from their CS.

Back