2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

Have the Tiger blades been selling well?

Why did they drop the speed slot on the sole of the P760s? Guessing it was to improve feel...

Do they have plans to leverage artificial intelligence in their next driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff so far!

Have the Tiger blades been selling well?

Why did they drop the speed slot on the sole of the P760s? Guessing it was to improve feel...

Do they have plans to leverage artificial intelligence in their next driver?

Haha, u stole my question regarding artificial intelligence!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

To tack onto the Twist Face discussion..

have they ever considered offering a non-twist face head?

This +1. I’ve heard of guys not switching to twist face because they like to move the ball and twist face prevents that from happening

This +1. I’ve heard of guys not switching to twist face because they like to move the ball and twist face prevents that from happening

Which guys? Talking tour or not?

Which guys? Talking tour or not?

No big names that I know of. Particularly one on the web.com. Blake something, can’t remember his last name but he’s playing a 2016 M2 still.

No big names that I know of. Particularly one on the web.com. Blake something, can’t remember his last name but he’s playing a 2016 M2 still.

Definitely interesting topic though, particularly since those PGA Tour guys sure seem to still work the ball with twist face haha

It’s on my list to ask!

Better golfers than I am, for sure. I need something that I can manipulate into the zone without leaving the face open. I was able to achieve with the tour head, but not the standard M5. Very intrigued on how much Twist Face plays a role in that.

Definitely interesting topic though, particularly since those PGA Tour guys sure seem to still work the ball with twist face haha

It’s on my list to ask!

100% agreed. I certainly don’t have the game to attest to that level of play but I’ve heard this before. Maybe it’s just a mind thing?

Better golfers than I am, for sure. I need something that I can manipulate into the zone without leaving the face open. I was able to achieve with the tour head, but not the standard M5. Very intrigued on how much Twist Face plays a role in that.

I’m pretty pumped to talk to the guys directly about twist face, because as a golfer who’s miss is toe side and with an open face, the roll on that side of the face could accentuate my miss I believe. Sitting down with the TM guys and talking through it all will be killer though.

Ugg, man the M5 AD IZ combo I tried won’t leave my brain....lol.

Ugg, man the M5 AD IZ combo I tried won’t leave my brain....lol.

M6 for me, and Ventus. Based on my like of Atmos and #DustinJohnson #WITB

Gentlemen, do you realize we will be on the front nine of our Friday practice round in 2 weeks from right now?!

M6 for me, and Ventus. Based on my like of Atmos and #DustinJohnson #WITB

I really, really want to try this Ventus shaft!

Gentlemen, do you realize we will be on the front nine of our Friday practice round in 2 weeks from right now?!

It's all I can do to block out, and maintain focus at work. I am very excite.

I hope some are whisky fans. Will have yummy bourbon in tow.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

YES< I DO QUIT RUBBING IT IN>>>>lol, I have been out at the Colonial for daaaayzzzz and it just makes we want to play and play

Are we there yet!??!?

I cannot wait to see what TM has up their sleeves!

One more day down!

First time in years I’ve actually started packing ahead of time. Pretty damn excited to see the TMaG crew and meet some new faces on the THP side.

It’s now literally been YEARS since I’ve been to an event, crazy!

One more day down!

First time in years I’ve actually started packing ahead of time. Pretty damn excited to see the TMaG crew and meet some new faces on the THP side.

It’s now literally been YEARS since I’ve been to an event, crazy!

You and me both, now that the Nelson and Colonial are over, i have started looking at what is going with me. not sure which irons, shoes especially- can't wait to meet everyone i have been messaging with......and damn glad to hear from Jman with all this crazy okie weather going on....

I have been weaning my way off of ProV1x to the TP5, now ready to commit to the TP5 for the rest of the season. I suppose we might have some available to us shortly.

I have been weaning my way off of ProV1x to the TP5, now ready to commit to the TP5 for the rest of the season. I suppose we might have some available to us shortly.

I haven’t seen any in the swag yet, but I wouldn’t want to be the guy that breaks out another brand with R&D from TaylorMade haha. I kid I kid

I haven’t seen any in the swag yet, but I wouldn’t want to be the guy that breaks out another brand with R&D from TaylorMade haha. I kid I kid

Yeah - also switched to TP glove which is great. TM isn’t well represented in the bag at the moment so need to step it up. Looking forward to TM taking up some real estate in the bag.

Yeah - also switched to TP glove which is great. TM isn’t well represented in the bag at the moment so need to step it up. Looking forward to TM taking up some real estate in the bag.

Haha all in good fun. We don’t expect anybody to go out and buy new clubs before a THP event.

Back