Flex : R
Tipping Adjustment : Standard
Length Adjustment : 47.5

GRIP

Vendor : TaylorMade
Model : Dual Feel Reminder (M6 Ir/Res)
Wraps : 3 Extra Wraps
Logo : Up

I believe they mentioned that they couldn’t build at that length, correct?

Should be some fun with that big boy!

I believe they mentioned that they couldn’t build at that length, correct?

Yeah. I forgot. I'll have settle for 46.75 haha

I can't wait to pick the TM folks brains about this Tiger special airing on the Golf Channel Monday. The promos look insane. Is it next Friday yet!?!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I will definitely be watching... :popcorn:

I went with the m5 tour 9* head with the evenflow black 6.0 tipped 1/2". Playing length at 45" with a d4 swing weight. Mcc+4 standard sized grip

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I urge anybody that is going to a THP Event for the first time, to view some of the live update threads.
Lots of posting (quiet group so far) to bring this kind of knowledge and education we have assembled for everybody to share.

@jman pm me if you need live update tips, we know it’s been a while :alien: :alien:

Can’t wait to get the M5 in hand and to work over the weekend.

Might make it easier for those who are going to follow if we post our setups again!

Mine:

M5 10.5 w/ HZRDUS Smoke 6.5, stock length.

M5 Head
9.0 degree
45" length
D3 requested
Mitsubishi Tensei Orange Pro 70TX

I dont post much, but I read a ton. Ready to bring it when event starts.

Also, ready for 90deg and 70% humidity.. as many rounds as I've played in mid summer down at my buddies in Myrtle, dry hands is a must.
be3b3031e0dc240e3df88050d9106bc0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good call - I just grabbed some from Amazon!

@jman pm me if you need live update tips, we know it’s been a while :alien: :alien:

I think he's been hitting up jdax first.

And here I was feeling bad for you, now though, nope!

Let's be real. If you really need advice, you'd call Beags. But you dont.

2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

Let's be real. If you really need advice, you'd call Beags. But you dont.

And like that, I love you again.

Alex was just trying to be cute.

This is gonna be a heck of a weekend, I think this group will bring it.

And like that, I love you again.

Alex was just trying to be cute.

This is gonna be a heck of a weekend, I think this group will bring it.

You can't quit me haha

Crazy week for me back at the office after being off the for the Nelson back for 4 days then off for the Colonial, oooppppppsss, sorry " the charles Scwab" oh well. Been trying to play catch up. I ended up with the 12 deg turned down to 10.5 with the weights jacked a bit to HIT BOMBS as Phil would say. Got an extra power pack for the phone for ALL DAY POSTING at the event. I told the guys in a message, I believe the Drone may make they trip so we can et some arial shots from the fairways....POP those puppies in the thread, may have to wait for the evening to drop those in from the laptop though...I am so ready to BLOW THIS UP!

So this past weekend one of my buddies had gotten an M6 3wood and holy cow that club is legit! Last Taylor Made club I had hit was my M1 that I parted ways with what feels like an eternity ago. I can only imagine what’s in store for all of you with this event! Can’t wait to follow along and see everyone’s thoughts on the lineup. Oh and this course is an absolute blast, last time I played it I ended up playing 27 holes with the Auburn golf team. That was some fun golf with those kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this past weekend one of my buddies had gotten an M6 3wood and holy cow that club is legit! Last Taylor Made club I had hit was my M1 that I parted ways with what feels like an eternity ago. I can only imagine what’s in store for all of you with this event! Can’t wait to follow along and see everyone’s thoughts on the lineup. Oh and this course is an absolute blast, last time I played it I ended up playing 27 holes with the Auburn golf team. That was some fun golf with those kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fairways are legit legit, and silly under the radar here for whatever reason. I’ve enjoyed the heck out of my M5...until the Original One came around! Haha

Looking forward to this course, a lot, literally the first time I’ve ever said I’m looking forward to Alabama!

The fairways are legit legit, and silly under the radar here for whatever reason. I’ve enjoyed the heck out of my M5...until the Original One came around! Haha

Looking forward to this course, a lot, literally the first time I’ve ever said I’m looking forward to Alabama!

I still play a rocketbalz 3 and hybrid....haven't found anything that carries and responds as well as those. Maybe they could force me to replace them.....hmmmmm. and as for Alabama, my first permanent duty station in 1976 was Maxwell AFB in Montgomery.:taylormade:

If anybody purchases one of the new THP Hats, message myself or GolferGal and instead of shipping them, we should be able to deliver it at the event.

JB > just pulled the trigger on mine, Added not to see if you could just pack mine up and bring it to TM Injected Speed ?

Order received, hat handed off to JB and I refunded you for the shipping. :smile:

I saw that, thank you, I was just going to bypass the Bro Hug that Canadian said to give him for bringing it......

I had been separately selected to test the M5 and M6 irons. My comments will be in that separate thread. I will pass these around next week so the other folks can give them a run.

a1e865601b6b7c79b628a24f751f18e8.jpg
95c96a43ecfede851f6acf93a89d427e.jpg

Back