2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

Are we there yet?

In 1 week at this time we will be having a cocktail before the meet and greet. Anticipation will be rampant before we see our new drivers, absorb knowledge from the minds behind TaylorMade, and whatever else awaits us.

LFG

I had been separately selected to test the M5 and M6 irons. My comments will be in that separate thread. I will pass these around next week so the other folks can give them a run.

a1e865601b6b7c79b628a24f751f18e8.jpg
95c96a43ecfede851f6acf93a89d427e.jpg

Lucky dog you, i look forward to putting a swing on them next week..

In 1 week at this time we will be having a cocktail before the meet and greet. Anticipation will be rampant before we see our new drivers, absorb knowledge from the minds behind TaylorMade, and whatever else awaits us.

LFG

I was just thinking the same thing, but prolly having a juicebox, lol. We will have a round in the morning and probably done around 2-230. Plenty of time to grab a shower and chill. I can just about bet i will be downloading video and trying to start some posting. maybe uploading some video to youtube, but mostly knowing we will be sitting around waiting for the festivities to start:taylormade:

Lucky dog you, i look forward to putting a swing on them next week..

I will be exceeding the 14 club limit. 170 yards - I am hitting the M6 7i. At 166 - I am hitting M5 7i. At 162 - give me the JPX900 7i.

It’s like wedge gapping in the middle of the bag.

I will be exceeding the 14 club limit. 170 yards - I am hitting the M6 7i. At 166 - I am hitting M5 7i. At 162 - give me the JPX900 7i.

It’s like wedge gapping in the middle of the bag.

That sounds like my normal 7 iron-165. Not sure what shafts you have in them but i have KBS C-tapers and C-taper lites in mine

That sounds like my normal 7 iron-165. Not sure what shafts you have in them but i have KBS C-tapers and C-taper lites in mine

Here’s a pic of the shafts on the M5 (True Temper) and M6 (KBS). KBS feels so light but I have not struck a ball yet so won’t pass judgement. In my mizunos I have LZ 5.5 115g. Probably could use 6.0, and likely the reason I am about to jump in the market for some irons.
532903aded7f25031fe618dc0c448f1a.jpg

LFG

It's getting real!!!!! Time for a cocktail to practice that part of the weekend - cheers fellas!

Was hoping to get a couple more rounds in prior to the event but I guess 3 rounds this year will have to do. I can't wait to hit the the m5 tour, I miss my m1 440 even though my ping g400 lst has treated me well. Hoping we will get to demo some other tm clubs over the course of the weekend to see if I make anymore changes this year. Really want to hit the p760's outside

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

1150 tee time tomorrow for my last round before eInjected Speed. This time next week we will have eaten, picked the brains of the TM guys and posted the batteries dead. I will be getting ready for the first round on saturday, 36 holes on Saturday and another 18 on Sunday.....I will be in heaven Getting real boyz, lets ROCK THIS PARTY >>>>> :taylormade::taylormade::taylormade:

Last edited:
Looks like I will get a couple rounds in before the big weekend. I had been working on my swing but it’s time to put that to rest and see what I’ve got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a decision, play one more round late Wednesday afternoon then drive through the night & sleep on the plane or head to Edmonton after work & get a hotel. Plane leaves at 6:30am so leaning towards golfing

I have a decision, play one more round late Wednesday afternoon then drive through the night & sleep on the plane or head to Edmonton after work & get a hotel. Plane leaves at 6:30am so leaning towards golfing

Golf is usually the correct answer. But arriving to the event safely is even more important!

Oh, hey, just a handful more days left boys!

c3f775de706153deeb7f9872c9950474.jpg

Beauty!

Ummmmm, Clubs in hand or pics from TM? CANDY STORE ! ! ! !

Just so we know, as of 10;30 am central time, cause that's where Jman, H8tobogie and myself are, there is 127.5 hours until dinner at 6PM to kick off INJECTED SPEED ! #:taylormade:

Let me see.....if i say ":taylormade::taylormade::taylormade:" real fast....will time speed up?

Very excited. Playing Bulle Rock(one of the best local courses in MD) tomorrow with boss, then league, then too much waiting.

Currently, passing time patiently...
c525d9d0a9709c4a8a02b82e6553c4fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ummmmm, Clubs in hand or pics from TM? CANDY STORE ! ! ! !

Just so we know, as of 10;30 am central time, cause that's where Jman, H8tobogie and myself are, there is 127.5 hours until dinner at 6PM to kick off INJECTED SPEED ! #:taylormade:

Ive had clubs in hand for a couple of weeks now. Along with a lot of other swag.

Ive had clubs in hand for a couple of weeks now. Along with a lot of other swag.

SOOooooo.....do you need help cataloging, packing....asking for a friend #:taylormade:

Got in 18 yesterday in some seriously hot/humid weather. Now off to play a new course with some buddies that I’ve never played before. This is helping pass the time- -but seeing @JB post actual pics of our gear is making it real!!!!

So. Freaking. Pumped.

Back